The weather

GroupStudy.com School: Test Area - Practice Studyroom: The weather
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Michael Salvagno on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 07:47 pm:

this is a test message

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By plasma on Tuesday, December 22, 1998 - 11:57 pm:

Well its about suck here in Ohio.. its in the teens and just plain old cold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Paul B. on Wednesday, December 23, 1998 - 02:58 pm:

It is suppose to snow here in DC tonight and tomorrow!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By senol on Friday, December 25, 1998 - 03:02 pm:

here is very cold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lee,Namhee on Monday, December 28, 1998 - 09:17 am:

I want username.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Steve O on Monday, December 28, 1998 - 09:24 pm:

Fog was out for a while Last night

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ben Rife on Wednesday, December 30, 1998 - 06:29 am:

The weather here in Michigan is about 17 degrees right now. Last week felt like summer.
Bummer Dude! Time to hit the books for the winter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By derek gerard on Wednesday, December 30, 1998 - 07:01 pm:

The temperature is getting colder in the NE.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dave on Sunday, January 03, 1999 - 04:36 pm:

45cm of snow just arrivied in Ajax ON, it's not to cold but I hate to shovel this stuff. Welcome to the great white north !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jsogla on Monday, January 04, 1999 - 11:22 pm:

-10 is the high today! Fun! Fun! Fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By DarrellA on Tuesday, January 05, 1999 - 08:12 pm:

It is -4 below here in Washinton DC today

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kurt Huhn on Saturday, January 09, 1999 - 11:15 pm:

The great white north, eh? Something about that phase makes the word "hoser" run round and round in my brain. You know, eh.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Dave Humphrey on Monday, January 11, 1999 - 12:59 pm:

Well it finally got cold in London. The Gauge on the car said +1 this morning and the heater on the train had failed.

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Teri Lindstrom on Monday, January 11, 1999 - 04:31 pm:

It's suppose to get warm here in St.Paul later this week. Maybe 35F. Spring!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Oleg Ustinov (Oustinov) on Monday, January 11, 1999 - 04:59 pm:

Spring is Good, ;-(
We has spring yesterday, but today to -1 ;-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jhyang on Monday, January 18, 1999 - 03:06 am:

StarCraft is GOOD...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By John Whitehouse on Wednesday, February 17, 1999 - 08:22 am:

Well the weather is the same as usual in Manchester......Raining

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Paul Knopp on Sunday, March 07, 1999 - 02:16 pm:

I want to be a CCIE so I can get a job where the weather is great all year round!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Charles Perroquin on Wednesday, March 24, 1999 - 03:47 pm:

Here in Lyon, France. Great blue...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Janelle Edmister (Edmisjl) on Saturday, March 27, 1999 - 05:12 pm:

It's summerlike in Texas. No cold weather to speak of all winter. I kind of miss the cold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ken wong (Kenairs) on Saturday, March 27, 1999 - 05:55 pm:

this is a test.............

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Issam Elayoubi (Issam) on Wednesday, March 31, 1999 - 06:45 pm:

G'day all. Well, finally, spring is here, and there is life after winter. The snow is beginning to melt, the sun bathes us in its warmth and the geese began their journeys back to lakes and fields, up north.

I hope the spring comes to all those who are suffering in the midst of the ravages of wars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Chin Fui Lin (Pchin) on Friday, April 09, 1999 - 04:42 am:

test msg only

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By TAY BOON HOCK (Taichi) on Saturday, April 17, 1999 - 08:15 am:

The weather in Malaysia is hot now, so more

with the few equipments which are fired up in

my studyroom.

Any lucky draw, i want to win for air

conditioner !!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rpleitez on Tuesday, September 19, 2000 - 05:50 pm:

If your send me, topic
about sothing Voice Over ip, beeten PBX and cisco router 2611
thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Roderick Schuh on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 06:03 pm:

Weather or not, this is a test

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ComputerMan on Sunday, December 30, 2001 - 03:23 pm:

Testing...1...2...3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Harry on Thursday, October 23, 2003 - 01:50 pm:

Does anyone know about PBX Fundamentals Certification

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: