Archive through February 08, 2003

GroupStudy.com School: WebSite Subjects: Help Wanted: Looking for Work: Africa: Archive through February 08, 2003
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By abbey_lincoln on Saturday, February 08, 2003 - 04:48 pm:

Hello,
My name is Gbenga Olubisi. I have CCNA and MCP. i also very extensive experiance in Linux. Right now, i work for the largest ISP in Nigeria managing a wide area network that spans about 5 states of the country. Hope to attempt the CCNP exams in about 2 months.
I can work anywhere in Southern and East Africa and Canada.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mahmed2 on Saturday, November 09, 2002 - 06:20 pm:

Anyone out working in Africa?? I'm very interested in working in East/Central or Southern Africa. I have my CCNP and would would like to work in the Network and Telecom field.

Thanks
Mohamed
moxxx@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Murale Narayanan on Wednesday, June 19, 2002 - 07:11 am:

Hello,

I am MCSE, CCNA and currently completing CCNP. I have 10 years IT experience with Network Administration. I am determined to pursue a CCIE in the near future.

I am looking for Cisco intermediate position in Greater U.S / Canada and Europe and ready to relocate anywhere in the world, Resume available. You can reach at : MuraleN@Yahoo.com

Thanks,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By emmet on Tuesday, April 23, 2002 - 03:18 am:

hi, pal

i got ccnp certificate and have large network item experience,kown well solaris, more one year experience at network

i want to find work at SYSTEM INTEGRATE in BeiJing.

mail to me gymm@263.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Adeboye Onifade on Thursday, March 28, 2002 - 05:03 am:

Hello All,

I finished my CCNA and I am in pursuit of my ccnp. But right now I need a job anywhere here to exercise my skills.

I already have a good hands-on experience and 1year experience.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Dan Barber on Friday, January 26, 2001 - 08:04 pm:

If you're looking for a job where you can utilize your cisco skills, check out Mojosco, http://mojosco.com. It is an international job site dedicated to Cisco and Network Engineers.