Asia

GroupStudy.com School: WebSite Subjects: Local Study Groups: Asia
This area is for people who are looking for Study Partners in Asia.

NOTE: COMMERCIAL POSTINGS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE. IF YOU POST AN INAPPROPRIATE MESSAGE YOUR COMPANY'S PRODUCTS WILL BE BANNED FROM DISCUSSION ON GROUPSTUDY!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By shihpaul on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 04:30 am:

Hi, wish to look for CCIE study partner in Malaysia. I am currently staying in Subang/USJ. Have few routers and cables.

Anyone interested could reach me at below.

Email: shihpaul@singnet.com.sg
H/P: 012 2037248

Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By satyam on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 03:29 pm:

hello friends,,

i am satyam from bhopal(india)i am getting problem with nnm config , i am getting error trapd.conf fmt for 1.3.6.1.2.1.17.0.2 and received event on alarm window

satyam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By harishsidhartha on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 06:59 am:

ABSOLUTLY FREE CCIE RACK PLUS GUIDANCE
--------------------------------------
HAI I AM SIDHARTHA HARISH, WORKING AS A FACULTY FOR CCIE IN INDIA..
I HAVE A FULLY EQUIPPED LAB WITH ME CONSISTING OF 2*3550 SWITCHES, 15 ROUTERS, ATM, VOICE,
ACCESS-SERVERS, FR SWITCH, 2 REAL ISDN LINES(BASIC-NET3) ETC..
I AM PREPARING FOR MY LAB EXAM..I AM INVITING 10 SERIOUS STUDY PARTNERS WHO
CAN COME DOWN TO MY PLACE..I AM NOT CHARGING ANY AMOUNT FOR THE LAB..
THE ONLY THING IS THE PERSON APPLIYING SHOULD BE A CCIE WRITTEN HOLDER.
PERSON WHO HAD ATTENDED THE LAB ATLEAST ONCE AND TRYING FOR THEIR NEXT ATTEMPT ARE
PREFFERED MORE.
INTRESTED PERSON MAY CONTACT ME..
harishsidhartha@hotmail.com
mobile +919847597626

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By harishsidhartha on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 06:47 am:

ABSOLUTLY FREE CCIE RACK PLUS GUIDANCE
--------------------------------------
HAI I AM SIDHARTHA HARISH, WORKING AS A FACULTY FOR CCIE..
I HAVE A FULLY EQUIPPED LAB WITH ME CONSISTING OF 2*3550 SWITCHES, 15 ROUTERS, ATM, VOICE,
ACCESS-SERVERS, FR SWITCH, 2 REAL ISDN LINES(BASIC-NET3) ETC..
I AM PREPARING FOR MY LAB EXAM..I AM INVITING 10 SERIOUS STUDY PARTNERS WHO
CAN COME DOWN TO MY PLACE..I AM NOT CHARGING ANY AMOUNT FOR THE LAB..
THE ONLY THING IS THE PERSON APPLIYING SHOULD BE A CCIE WRITTEN HOLDER.
PERSON WHO HAD ATTENDED THE LAB ATLEAST ONCE AND TRYING FOR THEIR NEXT ATTEMPT ARE
PREFFERED MORE.
INTRESTED PERSON MAY CONTACT ME..
harishsidhartha@hotmail.com
mobile +919847597626

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By connectbd on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 11:46 pm:

Hello,

I am trying to build a study group in sydney. I have necessary router and switches. I have CCIE in R&S C&S, CCNP, CCNA. Any body interested to join in? Our discussion will not be limited to Certification, rather any current technology.
Please email me at cisco@connectbd.net.au if you wants to join.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CCIE BOMBAY on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 06:15 am:

Group Study + job opportunity in Bombay (Mumbai),India for those who have passed their CCIE - written & want to prepare for the CCIE Lab exams.

We are a group of students who have come together in Bombay and are investing in a comprehensive CCIE lab for our own training.
The lab we are investing is expected to cost us about 7 lacs & to partially recover the investment, we are planning to conduct training for CCNA & NP certifications.
We are looking for a study partner who would join us.
The study partner we are looking at should have cleared his CCNP and preferably also CCIE Qual (Written).

He / she would be expected to give 6 hours to the training institute we start.

In return he would be given given access the remaining 18 hours of lab / rack time that is available everyday (which would be shared with a maximum of 4 study partners).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sandeep on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 03:25 am:

CCIE R&S Study group in Bombay (Mumbai), India
-----------------------------------------------

Hello.

I propose to either start a study group in Bombay or join one that
already exists.

Some of the benefits are sharing costs of expensive books that arent
available in India & perhaps coming together / pooling resources to
build a good lab to enable us to get enough practise that is currently
not possible through bootcamps / coaching classes in Bombay where too
many students are required to share just one rack or so.

There would also be other obvious benefits like helping each other in
respective areas of weakness, guiding each other when it comes to
really difficult scenerious we are stuck with, etc.

Please email me with your contact info at:
ciscotemp1@takingsystems.biz if you are interested in joining me or in
me joining your existing study group.

Thank you for your attention!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sellyzone on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 01:57 pm:

we have ccie real exam
contact me
sellyzone@empal.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Hmasood on Thursday, February 12, 2004 - 11:11 pm:

Cisco Certification now Use only Cisco 2600 Routers with latest 12.x IOS.
I have the following available for Cisco Lab with warranty!
will provide phone and email support to setup your own lab, need to move this lab equipment!

Cisco LAB for Sale!
-2xCisco 2610 Routers with NM 1E Module-same ad Cisco 2611, IOS.12.3 IP/FW/IDS $540 each,
(use for Cisco Intra-vlan Routing Labs,Firewall, DMZ Zone, IDS )
-4x Cisco 2610 Routers IOS.12.3 IP/FW/IDS, $425 each
-1x 2511 Access Server $350

complete Lab $3000, will provide Lab design and study guides free, also some lab manual

Contact me at hmasood@future-minds.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ccccccccc on Tuesday, January 27, 2004 - 11:51 am:

http://www.it-pass.com/ccie
Pass-it at Once CCIE Work Book

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Trina on Tuesday, January 27, 2004 - 01:07 am:

Hi...

I just passed CCIE R&S Written paper, now preparing for CCIE lab.
Anyone who knows there got any CCIE lab can be used in Singapore? and also I wanna know some friends can join together to learn.
Pls email me: ynsnoopy@yahoo.com.sg

Have a lovely day!
Trina

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By hellocomputers.com on Tuesday, January 06, 2004 - 12:13 pm:

Hellocomputers.com work book

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By http://it-pass.com/ccie on Tuesday, January 06, 2004 - 12:11 pm:

http://it-pass.com/ccie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Vijaya baskar on Monday, January 05, 2004 - 10:48 am:

Dear friends,

I have passed CCIE Written test (R &S) and preparing for LAB. looking for CCIE LAB study group in Bangalore.

please contact on v_baskar@indiatimes.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By hussain on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 01:04 pm:

Hi,
Learn VOIP on cisco products(also on linux box), call termination & call management etc...
Conatct me for further details
hussain@shree-solutions.com

regards,
Hussain

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By hussain on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 12:48 pm:

Hi,

Looking towards solving your problems in cisco products? Need help in setup/installation? VOIP? contact me for the assistence
I am based in bangalore, India

Regards,
Hussain

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Asha on Thursday, December 18, 2003 - 01:38 pm:

Hi Experts,
Its aquestion about Cisco switches. Say I have an 8 port switch and have 2 computers. Theory says once my switch learns the mac adderss of both the networks when it initiates communication. After it learns the mac address of both the computers and knows to which port it belongs to, the communication would be a unicast and not a broadcast but why is it then that my network is very slow with just 2 computers.

On searching the net it told me that Cisco routers needs to reach the threshhold only then the communication would be fast. What does this mean? Does it imply that all the 8 ports should be connected to the computers only then the communication would be unicast?? Well please explain me this.
You may correspond with me on my following email-id: asha_s_n2000@yahoo.co.in

Thanking You,
Regards,
Asha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Asha on Thursday, December 18, 2003 - 01:36 pm:

Hi Experts,
Its aquestion about Cisco switches. Say I have an 8 port switch and have 2 computers. Theory says once my switch learns the mac adderss of both the networks when it initiates communication. After it learns the mac address of both the computers and knows to which port it belongs to, the communication would be a unicast and not a broadcast but why is it then that my network is very slow with just 2 computers.

On searching the net it told me that Cisco routers needs to reach the threshhold only then the communication would be fast. What does this mean? Does it imply that all the 8 ports should be connected to the computers only then the communication would be unicast?? Well please explain me this.
Thanking You,
Regards,
Asha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Water on Thursday, December 18, 2003 - 02:34 am:

Hi Everyone,

I am from Singapore. I am doing 2 paper on CCSP - CSI and IDM.

I am looking to have some nice person to study together. I will take vacation in Hong Kong during Dec 20 - 31 to focus myself on intensive study. Afterward, I will be in Singapore. My job is a networking engineer, and now a CCNP. I will also be looking forward to CCIE security after my CCSP.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Murali Shankar on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 03:03 pm:

hello friends,
I am murali from kerala,INDIA. I am doing my CCNP.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sandeep Mittal on Saturday, December 13, 2003 - 10:52 am:

Hello friends,
i m targeting my CCIE in coming yr. and looking forward to make or join CCIE lab study group anywhere in India, (preferably Mumbai). Anybody who has like goal pls help me in any way for joining or making a future CCIE’s group.

I can be reached: targetccie2004@yahoo.com

Thanks Regards,
Keep-up the good serious work,
Sandeep Mittal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dumbo on Sunday, November 30, 2003 - 02:10 pm:

i a interested in doing ccnp can anyone help me with the study matter have anyone got the crack for transcender ver1 routing paper. plz do reply

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By www.texbuddy.com on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 07:19 am:

Get CCNA Certified for only $9.99 !!!
CCNA Quick Reference Chart
FREE Shipping !!!
FREE CCNA Exam 640-801 Extension Study Chart !!!

About the chart:

- The fast easy to use CCNA reference chart.
- The perfect complement to any CCNA study guide.
- Forget about carrying bulky books.
- Refresh your memory before taking the exam.

TexBuddy CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) chart is a double-sided two-and-half sheet foldout that is rich in colorful illustrations and supplemental lab examples in addition to its comprehensive coverage of all CCNA exam topics. The foldout chart is laminated for durability, which makes it ideal for field use and carry-on.

What buyers said about this study chart:

"Outstanding !!!! Very helpful too!"
"WOW What a great reference chart for CCNA study! Highly recommended. Thanks."
"Excellent study guide ....Highly recommended..."
"THIS CHART IS THE IDEAL EXECUTIVE SUMMARY!! ALWAYS WITH ME!! QUICK SHIPMENT!!"
"First rate CCNA product. Fast ship. Thank you!!"
"Great CCNA chart... on to the test!! Fast delivery."

Visit the product home page for details & snapshots.

Click to buy with PayPal secure payment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Asha on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 02:04 pm:

Hello Everyone,
I am preparing for CCNP. Can enyone tell me from where to obtain simulations and online study materials and online classes conducted for each papers. My email address is asha_s_n2000@yahoo.co.in

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Arjun on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 12:11 pm:

Friends,
I am working as a software engineer, Now I have a project which deals with the router Cisco 1603.
I am new to this router configuration, Can I just use the Cisco ConfigMaker and configure it, Does it will be very successful than the manual config.

Can anyone suggest me how to go about it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rich on Thursday, November 06, 2003 - 09:59 pm:

Hey, check this software out... It runs a script that goes out your network and logs into all your cisco devices.... It's great for study labs or for commercial use.... Best of all, it's free!!!!

check these guys out

www.innovativeexperts.com/Downloads.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By zomorda on Friday, October 31, 2003 - 04:55 am:

Hi every one
my friend told me about private group contain more than 3000 member in CCNA CCNP and CCIE unluky me that I lost the link for this study group ..please if any one know the right link to this gruop send t to me and Iwill b vry thankfull

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Routersale.com on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 04:07 am:

Please check the following site for great deals on Cisco Routers.
http://www.routersale.com

We ship worldwide.
Please call us at (416) 429-3749 for package prices.

Email: info@routersale.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sajisoman on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 06:28 am:

Hi friends,
My name is Saji Soman, i am in lookout for study meterials and simulations for CCNP cert. pls help me guys..
u can mail me at saj_work@indiatimes.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CiscoRouters on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 07:13 pm:

Hi Sir/Madam,

Please visit to the following web site to see great deals on Cisco Routers.

http://www.routersale.com/routers.htm

Thank you.

Regards
Wijen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By TexBuddy.com on Saturday, August 16, 2003 - 06:39 pm:

Get CCNA Certified for only $9.99 !!!
CCNA Quick Reference Chart
FREE Shipping !!!

About the chart:

- The fast easy to use CCNA reference chart.
- The perfect complement to any CCNA study guide.
- Forget about carrying bulky books.
- Refresh your memory before taking the exam.

TexBuddy CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) chart is a double-sided two-and-half sheet foldout that is rich in colorful illustrations and supplemental lab examples in addition to its comprehensive coverage of all CCNA exam topics. The foldout chart is laminated for durability, which makes it ideal for field use and carry-on.

What buyers said about this study chart:

"Outstanding !!!! Very helpful too!"
"WOW What a great reference chart for CCNA study! Highly recommended. Thanks."
"Excellent study guide for 640-607 exam....Highly recommended..."
"THIS CHART IS THE IDEAL EXECUTIVE SUMMARY!! ALWAYS WITH ME!! QUICK SHIPMENT!!"
"First rate CCNA product. Fast ship. Thank you!!"
"Great CCNA chart... on to the test!! Fast delivery."

Visit the product home page for details & snapshots.

Click to buy with PayPal secure payment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By charlie on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 12:47 am:

IOS Version

CISCO IOS has various format of IOS names.

Such as 12.1(1)T or 12.1(5)T.
what does this number in () mean?

Does this mean sub version in 12.1 ?

Someone give me advice.
TIA

Charlie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By harishsidhartha on Friday, August 08, 2003 - 10:27 am:

haifriends i am harish....
passed mcp, ccna, switching, ras, support, cid..
on the way to do wlanse(wireless),
wlanfe(wireless)and ccie..

please feel free to contace me for any kind of doubts on cisco configuration...

can any one help me to find ccie sample senarios, or willing to exchange...
can any one help me to find docs related to cisco wireless exams..
please contact me at harishsidhartha@hotmail.com...
please feel free to contace me for any kind of doubts on cisco configuration...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By prabhath samarasinghe on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 10:04 am:

Hey guys,
I'm Prabhath, could anyone PLEASE help me...If you have any Chapter Test or anything Related to CCNA Advanced Routing please e-mail me at (pra838@mail.com/pra838@myrealbox.com/pra838@yahoo.com) I need your help.
Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By paramasivam on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 02:55 pm:

hello
I AM PARAM I WANTED CCNA STDUY METIRIALS CAN ANYBODY HELP ME BY GIVING SOME DETAILS ABOUT CCNA

I AM FROM CHENNAIINDIA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pauljv on Monday, June 23, 2003 - 09:42 am:

Hey guys could anyone PLEASE help me...If you have any Chapter Test or anything Related to CCNP1: Advanced Routing please e-mail me at paulojfv@hotmail.com

I need the questions and answers for that Module...

Thanking everyone in advanced.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: