Central/South America

GroupStudy.com School: WebSite Subjects: Local Study Groups: Central/South America
This area is for people who are looking for Study Partners in South or Central America.

NOTE: COMMERCIAL POSTINGS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE. IF YOU POST AN INAPPROPRIATE MESSAGE YOUR COMPANY'S PRODUCTS WILL BE BANNED FROM DISCUSSION ON GROUPSTUDY!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By harishsidhartha on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 06:55 am:

ABSOLUTLY FREE CCIE RACK PLUS GUIDANCE
--------------------------------------
HAI I AM SIDHARTHA HARISH, WORKING AS A FACULTY FOR CCIE..
I HAVE A FULLY EQUIPPED LAB WITH ME CONSISTING OF 2*3550 SWITCHES, 15 ROUTERS, ATM, VOICE,
ACCESS-SERVERS, FR SWITCH, 2 REAL ISDN LINES(BASIC-NET3) ETC..
I AM PREPARING FOR MY LAB EXAM..I AM INVITING 10 SERIOUS STUDY PARTNERS WHO
CAN COME DOWN TO MY PLACE..I AM NOT CHARGING ANY AMOUNT FOR THE LAB..
THE ONLY THING IS THE PERSON APPLIYING SHOULD BE A CCIE WRITTEN HOLDER.
PERSON WHO HAD ATTENDED THE LAB ATLEAST ONCE AND TRYING FOR THEIR NEXT ATTEMPT ARE
PREFFERED MORE.
INTRESTED PERSON MAY CONTACT ME..
harishsidhartha@hotmail.com
mobile +919847597626

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sellyzone on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 01:53 pm:

first of all, we have four ccie real lab present recently
Don't waste a lot of time and money
if you have not real info, you have to study hard, practice for long time
maybe you can't pass ccie test first, second try, third try
it is very important to get real infor
so, we provide real ccie exam and it is present recently at USA, Aust, China, Japan,UK...
actually, it is just practice lab, but our's lab is real lab and new..
please don't doubt ,we are not fake

contact to me
cciecert@empal.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ismail khan on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 11:05 pm:

Hi,

I am looking for a cheap CCIE Security Rack for Rent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Daniel Duarte Silveira on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 01:44 pm:

Hi I'm looking for My old friend Kecin to study and take some doubts, My name is Daniel, I'm from Brazil-Paulicéia, I'm TJ... Do anyone knows kecin?? tks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sanjur on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 07:56 pm:

Hi everyone. I am taking the cisco 3 classes right now and I am having some troubles with my online quizes. I am wondering if any of you would have any resource that can help me with this tests. if you have those quizes please contact me. I will appreciate any help from anybody. Thanks so much everyone. My email is fsanjur@shadango.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cci on Tuesday, January 27, 2004 - 11:50 am:

http://www.it-pass.com/ccie
Pass-it at Once CCIE Work Book

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By www.texbuddy.com on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 07:18 am:

Get CCNA Certified for only $9.99 !!!
CCNA Quick Reference Chart
FREE Shipping !!!
FREE CCNA Exam 640-801 Extension Study Chart !!!

About the chart:

- The fast easy to use CCNA reference chart.
- The perfect complement to any CCNA study guide.
- Forget about carrying bulky books.
- Refresh your memory before taking the exam.

TexBuddy CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) chart is a double-sided two-and-half sheet foldout that is rich in colorful illustrations and supplemental lab examples in addition to its comprehensive coverage of all CCNA exam topics. The foldout chart is laminated for durability, which makes it ideal for field use and carry-on.

What buyers said about this study chart:

"Outstanding !!!! Very helpful too!"
"WOW What a great reference chart for CCNA study! Highly recommended. Thanks."
"Excellent study guide ....Highly recommended..."
"THIS CHART IS THE IDEAL EXECUTIVE SUMMARY!! ALWAYS WITH ME!! QUICK SHIPMENT!!"
"First rate CCNA product. Fast ship. Thank you!!"
"Great CCNA chart... on to the test!! Fast delivery."

Visit the product home page for details & snapshots.

Click to buy with PayPal secure payment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jaime on Thursday, November 06, 2003 - 09:57 pm:

Hey, check this software out... It runs a script that goes out your network and logs into all your cisco devices.... It's great for study labs or for commercial use.... Best of all, it's free!!!!

check these guys out

www.innovativeexperts.com/Downloads.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CiscoRouters on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 07:11 pm:

Hi Sir/Madam,

Please visit to the following web site to see great deals on Cisco Routers.

http://www.routersale.com/routers.htm

Thank you.

Regards
Wijen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By TexBuddy.com on Saturday, August 16, 2003 - 06:38 pm:

Get CCNA Certified for only $9.99 !!!
CCNA Quick Reference Chart
FREE Shipping !!!

About the chart:

- The fast easy to use CCNA reference chart.
- The perfect complement to any CCNA study guide.
- Forget about carrying bulky books.
- Refresh your memory before taking the exam.

TexBuddy CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) chart is a double-sided two-and-half sheet foldout that is rich in colorful illustrations and supplemental lab examples in addition to its comprehensive coverage of all CCNA exam topics. The foldout chart is laminated for durability, which makes it ideal for field use and carry-on.

What buyers said about this study chart:

"Outstanding !!!! Very helpful too!"
"WOW What a great reference chart for CCNA study! Highly recommended. Thanks."
"Excellent study guide for 640-607 exam....Highly recommended..."
"THIS CHART IS THE IDEAL EXECUTIVE SUMMARY!! ALWAYS WITH ME!! QUICK SHIPMENT!!"
"First rate CCNA product. Fast ship. Thank you!!"
"Great CCNA chart... on to the test!! Fast delivery."

Visit the product home page for details & snapshots.

Click to buy with PayPal secure payment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By harishsidhartha on Friday, August 08, 2003 - 08:21 am:

Hai friends i had passed mcp,ccna,switching,ras,support,cid...
planning to do wlanse ,wlanfe and ccie..
i cant find books related to wireless lan ...
please help me to find docs related to the subject..
thanking you all
harish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Testing-Facilities on Thursday, May 01, 2003 - 04:23 pm:

I am posting this to test the water relating to labs available in the UK/US.

How much interest would everyone have in access to a 5 router lab setup available on the internet for ~50ukp a day.
There would be multiple setups so more than one student /user could book at once.

They would have sufficient configurations so that most of the CCNA/CCNP/CCIE material could be tested.

A management network would also be available so the testing of RADIUS, TACACS, NTP, Access lists etc would be possible.

Any comments, not abusive, appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By TexBuddy.com on Thursday, April 17, 2003 - 04:32 am:

CCNA Quick Reference Chart (Exam# 640-607)

Limited time offer !!!

Retail price: $9.99

Starting bid: $7.99

Buy it now: $8.99

Available on eBay.com and Amazon.com by searching "CCNA Quick".

The perfect complement to any CCNA study guide.
Refresh your memory before taking the exam.

TexBuddy CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) chart is a double-sided two-and-half sheet foldout that is rich in colorful illustrations and supplemental lab examples in addition to its comprehensive coverage of all CCNA exam topics. The foldout chart is laminated for durability, which makes it ideal for field use and carry-on. See for yourself and checkout the snapshots at the following URL:

http://www.texbuddy.com/Preview_A.jpg

Here are some of the features you will find in this study guide:

*An outline and explanation of all the fundamentals that you need to understand to pass the exam.
*Titles and their subtitles are color coded to help the reader to easily see the correlation of the topics he/she reads.
*Comprehensive command reference and a short description of what each command does, including how to configure Frame Relay, PPP, ISDN, DDR, RIP IGRP, IP/IPX Access Lists, IP & IPX routing.
*Use of graphics whenever possible to help readers use their visual learning capability.
*Special section dedicated to IP addressing that will help you understand and see how it works; whether it is binary decimal conversion or sub-netting, itís all covered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tata on Friday, January 17, 2003 - 02:06 pm:

Pass IT certifications(IBM.CISCO,MICRO,ORACLE,INTEL....) for you
> > >
> > >>>if you want to get it in a short time,you can write mail to
> > >me(xiao_jiang@msn.com),
> > >>>i will help you to get it and you do nothing but you must pay for
> > >>>them.the p
> > >rice is the lowest,for example(Include the charge of exam):
> > >>>CCIE(WRITTEN): 1500$
> > >>ocp(updated):500$

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ocean on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 09:48 pm:

Ariel Brunetto

I have some CCNA and CCNP material , I passed those exams with high score , if U think they might be helpful email me @

osean@japan.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ocean on Sunday, January 05, 2003 - 09:46 pm:

I just passed my CCIE written (350-001), would like to exchange material including labs ,
I have already done a couple of senarios, If you are interested email me

osean@japan.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By imaran hassan mir on Tuesday, December 24, 2002 - 07:15 pm:

h ccan i join u . i live in pakistan but realy intersted to join u people

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By LEE on Thursday, November 28, 2002 - 06:28 am:

HI
I HAVE THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS OF TRANSCENDER,BOSON,UCERTIFY,LEARNKEY,TECHSKILL,FRAVO,CHEETSHEET,TROYTECH ALONG WITH LABS AND STUDYMATERIALS.IF YOU NEED MAIL TRAN1@POST.COM
Check Point 156-210 CPCert/Admin NG 1.0,
Cisco 640-901 BSCI,
Cisco 640-025 DesignCert/Professional 1.0,
Cisco 640-441 DesignCert/Associate 1.0,
Cisco 640-442 WANCert/Security 1.0,
Cisco 640-604 SwitchingCert 2.0,
Cisco 640-605 RemoteAccessCert 2.0,
Cisco 640-606 SupportCert 2.0,
Cisco 640-607 AssociateCert 3.0
CompTIA SY0-001
CompTIA IK0-002
CompTIA 220-221
CompTIA 220-222
CompTIA N10-002
CompTIA SK0-001
CompTIA XK0-001
Microsoft 70-015
Microsoft 70-016
Microsoft 70-019
Microsoft 70-028
Microsoft 70-029
Microsoft 70-056
Microsoft 70-057
Microsoft 70-080
Microsoft 70-081
Microsoft 70-086
Microsoft 70-088
Microsoft 70-091
Microsoft 70-098
Microsoft 70-100
Microsoft 70-152
Microsoft 70-175
Microsoft 70-176
Microsoft 70-210 ProCert 2000,
Microsoft 70-215 ServerCert 2000,
Microsoft 70-216 NetCert/Admin 2000,
Microsoft 70-217 DirectoryCert/Admin 2000,
Microsoft 70-218 ManageCert 2000 5.0,
Microsoft 70-219 DirectoryCert/Design 2000,
Microsoft 70-220 SecurityCert 2000,
Microsoft 70-221 NetCert/Design 2000,
Microsoft 70-222 MigrateCert 2000,
Microsoft 70-224 ExchangeCert/Admin 2000,
Microsoft 70-225 ExchangeCert/Design 2000,
Microsoft 70-227 ISA-Cert 1.0,
Microsoft 70-228 SQL-AdminCert 2000,
Microsoft 70-229 SQL-DesignCert 2000,
Microsoft 70-244 MaintainCert 4.0,
Microsoft 70-270 ProCert 6.0 for Windows XP,
Microsoft 70-305
Microsoft 70-306
Microsoft 70-310
Microsoft 70-315
Microsoft 70-316
Novell 50-676
Novell 50-632
Novell 50-649
Novell 50-653
Novell 50-654
Novell 50-658
Novell 50-659
Oracle 1Z0-033
Oracle 1Z0-007
Oracle 1Z0-031
Oracle 1Z0-032
Sun CX-310-011
Sun CX-310-012
Sun CX-310-025
TRAN1@POST.COM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CConlineLabs.com on Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 04:24 pm:

Affordable online access for Cisco certifications.

Do you need hands on experience to Cisco equipment for you certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP, and CCIE)? The cost of purchasing the equipment yourself and the cost of powering all of that equipment can be quite prohibitive. CCOnlineLabs.com is offering online access to Cisco equipment at an affordable price. We offer technologies including Frame Relay, ATM, ISDN, Voice, VLANís, trunking, and QoS on our new 3550 w/ EMI software. Our equipment is configured to be used with most of the CCIE labs out today. We are constantly upgrading our equipment to stay inline with the various Cisco certification requirements.

Come take a look. Give us a try. We look forward to serving you.
http://www.cconlinelabs.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By khanbashi on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 10:03 am:

hi is there any difference between ccna 640-507 and 640-607?? if i read 640-507 can i pass 640-607 exam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By arca technologies on Monday, June 24, 2002 - 04:00 pm:

* Special offer on ISDN Simulators for all Cisco students*

emutel|Solo, arca technologies 2 port ISDN Simulator offers both S/T and U interfaces and your choice of North American, Euro-ISDN or NTT network Support.

Standard price $1,995 now only $1400!

See www.isdnsimulator.com for details

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lamagra on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 01:16 pm:

Has anybody written the BSCI exam. If so where can I get free study material

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By paulselhi on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 03:26 pm:

Access over 700 online courses for FREE
Including MCSE CCNA CCDA CNE ORACLE C++ JAVA and many more
See us at www.wanbridge.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kunle networks on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 06:53 am:

CCIE(written), CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, MCT- looking for a job
I am CCIE(written), CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, MCT. I am also a lucent and brand-rex certified cabling installer . Has extensive experience in fiber optics and copper cabling installations. I have also managed some major networking projects successfully.
Came into the US about a month ago and am resident in New Jersey.
I am looking for a job. would not mind relocating to anywhere within the US.
If you have any information that would assist me, I shall appreciate it if you could contact me at kunlenet@yahoo.com
thanks,
kunle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Egor Petrakov on Thursday, January 17, 2002 - 11:25 pm:

Hi, can anyone tell me what is an autonomous system number?

thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By PracticeLabs on Monday, December 24, 2001 - 02:58 pm:

The New site for your CCIE Rack Rental and Practice Labs.

Are you preparing for the CCIE Lab? Well, it's time to get serious and get REAL! I'm sure you already know that you need as much "Hands On" rack time as you can possibly get or you wouldn't be here. Time and pressure will be your greatest enemy. We highly recommend that you plan your study time such that you don't study at all for at least three days prior to the lab. Be prepared and spend twice the lab time than you think you will need to pass the lab.

We have partnered with major universities around the world in providing hands-on Cisco training. You can purchase our practice labs for your training. Our practice labs are designed by Network Learning Inc and is a condense version of CCbootCamp's full lab subscription.

Our mission is to provide CCIE Lab Candidates an economical way to get some Hands-on lab time and practice labs without spending a fortune. We are looking to expand to 4 racks and with CCIE security Rack in the near future. Our Rack is physically wired to accommodate most practice labs on the market. The rack consists of 12 Cisco Routers, a Frame-Relay Switch (Cisco 4500 Router), a Catalyst 3920 Token-Ring Switch, an ISDN Switch, 2 of the routers have FXS Voice cards for VOIP scenarios, and a Catalyst 2924XL switch. Good Luck.

For CCIE candidates in ASIA we will be offering onsite Rack access in Sri Lanka and Dubai starting in March 2002.

Visit www.practicelab.net today!!!!!
We have a lot of available days!!!!!!!!!!!

We have an introductory offer rack rentals on special ------$100 per day or $450 for 5 days.

Practice Labs + 10 Days of Lab Subscription - $1200.00 (Not continuous days)

E-mail support@practicelabs.net for package details.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Cheyenne Smith on Monday, October 29, 2001 - 09:51 pm:

SALE! Cisco Certified Equipment Reseller & Custom Cisco Study Labs for CCNA/CCNP/CCIE:

Hello Cisco Certification Candidates!

Would you like to set up complex networking scenarios using your own Cisco gear?

Check out the complete lab packages offered on our website- www.layer7labs.
We now offer six complete Cisco Certification Labs ranging in price from $1,295 up to $5,495 for our CCIE level package. We can now customize each lab to meet your specific certification needs. Whether you need more routing experience (BSCN), more switching experience (BCMSN), or just general Cisco experience (CCNA, ICND), we can customize a lab to help you succeed in your goals.

We also offer competitive pricing on refurbished Cisco networking gear. All of our products come with at least a 30-day warranty, and our onsite Cisco Engineer can answer your toughest technical questions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Randy Raven on Sunday, October 07, 2001 - 02:41 pm:

Dirt Cheap POD Rental

If your looking for a cheap CCIE POD to rent, you have got to check this out.
I was paying 100.00 per session but I found a place that has it for $49.00 per day.
The POD even has the dreded Token Switch !

Check it out...
http://www.bfq.com/cisco-router-lab.html

They have (4) time slots a day and they stay pretty booked up.
This thing is sweet !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ariel Brunetto on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 08:55 pm:

Estoy buscando gente que quiera certificar CCNP en Argentina, para formar un grupo de estudio o para intercambiar material.

Tambien busco gente que este construyendose su propio home lab o quiera hacerlo.

Ariel Brunetto [CCNA]
abrunetto@ccna.com.ar

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Casiraghi Juan on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 04:41 pm:

Hola, soy de Argentina LA Plata. Alguien estudiando para el ccna por favor contacteme

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Leslie on Monday, September 03, 2001 - 03:32 am:

For all CCNA CCNP CCDA CCDP exam we have great practice questions. Cheap prices but high quality. Questions are very similar to the actual exam. Answers are perfect. Easy way to pass the exam. Visit to the following link

http://www.geocities.com/chic_notes/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ariel Brunetto on Monday, August 20, 2001 - 05:38 pm:

Estoy buscando gente que quiera certificar CCNP en Argentina, para formar un grupo de estudio o para intercambiar material.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tely on Monday, August 06, 2001 - 09:31 pm:

I found a great site to get good practice exam questions for CISCO, Solaris & Win2K. If any body need the link, please contact me. My email address is:

tely34@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Diego Zamberlan on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 02:31 am:

Estoy buscando candidatos a CCIE en Argentina para formar un grupo de estudio. Tengo fecha de lab para Noviembre 2001.

Gracias

Diego

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Neutric on Friday, March 02, 2001 - 09:00 pm:

Guys,
I got very good collection of practice questions for Routing 2.0 which helped me pass Routing 2.0
Anyone preparing for this exam and interested pl. email me at neutric@usa.net

Neutric

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By certccna on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 06:33 am:

Hi,

I am planing to take the CCNA version 2 exam next month. If any one have the cisco ccna study guide in pdf form please send me in
my
e-mail id.

exam number - 640-507

Thanks a lot.

CNA,CNE,MCP,MCSE,MCP+I,Solaris system and Network administrator certified

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tauseef on Saturday, September 02, 2000 - 11:24 am:

As salamu Olaikum and
Hi every one ,
Let me introduce myself to you , my name is Tauseef Ahmed , and am from Bangalore , in India.
Well about a month back i have finished my CCNA 1.0 , and am now preparing for my CCNP 2.0 ,
well would any one be kind enough to prepare with me or at least kind enough to give me links to clear the CCNP 2.0 exams ,
well just another thing , i also finished my first paper of CCNP ,ie Routing 2.0 (640-503).
I have 3 more papers to go , help me will any one in this room !!!!!
any one hearing ........

take care .
enjoy , pinging .......

tauseef ahmed
MCP , MCSE , CNA , CCNA , would be CCNP

tauseefdelvi@usa.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Babatope on Thursday, June 29, 2000 - 10:41 am:

Greetings,
I have a Cisco Catalyst 2900XL switch that have its first four ports (ports 1 to 4) remaining in blocking mode (with amber LED).
Pls. how do I go about solving this problem?.

Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rkazuo on Thursday, October 07, 1999 - 07:46 am:

Isnīt there a mailing list in Brazil / South America area??
tks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By juan on Monday, August 30, 1999 - 02:00 am:

Hello, I would love to practise CCNA labs but couldn't find any free labs/simulations on the web..Please help. Thank you so much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Adalberto Sampaio Santos on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 08:34 am:

How can i join?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: