North America

GroupStudy.com School: WebSite Subjects: Local Study Groups: North America
This area is for people who are looking for Study Partners in North America.

NOTE: COMMERCIAL POSTINGS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE. IF YOU POST AN INAPPROPRIATE MESSAGE YOUR COMPANY'S PRODUCTS WILL BE BANNED FROM DISCUSSION ON GROUPSTUDY!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By T on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 02:01 pm:

I have lab stuff, 5 Cisco 2621 $925ea and 2 Brand New Cisco 2651XM $2200each

price will be firmed

moving this, if some one interested ping me at tareksol@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ccccccccc on Tuesday, May 25, 2004 - 12:14 pm:

Hi all
new workbooks on
http://www.it-pass.com/ccie?ccie-workbook-lab

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By aavinay on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 08:30 am:

Dear All,

I have one Cisco 2610 with WIC 2A/S installed.Now I have one modem which has Async port (DB9)works on PPP. I connected that with Cisco interface with one DB9-DB25 converter which inturn connects to CAB-SS-232 FC (DCE cable of Cisco).I have given following commands to make interface UP.

#conf t
#(config)int s0/0
#(config-if)ip add 10.1.1.11 255.255.255.0
#(config-if)no sh
(config-if)encap ppp

# conf t
#(config) line 1
(confg-line)phy asym
#(config-line)asym defaul rout
#(config-line)asym dedicated
#(config-line)speed 9600
#(config-line)databit 8
#(config-line)parit none
#(config-line)stopb 1

#conf t
#(config)int s0/0
#(config-if)ip add 10.1.1.11 255.255.255.0
#(config-if)no sh
(config-if)encap ppp

Now in this config, interface switched from Down/UP every 5 sec.Protocol never comes UP.

Please help me if somebody has some idea regarding this.

Thanks & Regards.
Vinay Kumar
aavinay@rediffmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By harishsidhartha on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 06:53 am:

ABSOLUTLY FREE CCIE RACK PLUS GUIDANCE
--------------------------------------
HAI I AM SIDHARTHA HARISH, WORKING AS A FACULTY FOR CCIE IN INDIA..
I HAVE A FULLY EQUIPPED LAB WITH ME CONSISTING OF 2*3550 SWITCHES, 15 ROUTERS, ATM, VOICE,
ACCESS-SERVERS, FR SWITCH, 2 REAL ISDN LINES(BASIC-NET3) ETC..
I AM PREPARING FOR MY LAB EXAM..I AM INVITING 10 SERIOUS STUDY PARTNERS WHO
CAN COME DOWN TO MY PLACE..I AM NOT CHARGING ANY AMOUNT FOR THE LAB..
THE ONLY THING IS THE PERSON APPLIYING SHOULD BE A CCIE WRITTEN HOLDER.
PERSON WHO HAD ATTENDED THE LAB ATLEAST ONCE AND TRYING FOR THEIR NEXT ATTEMPT ARE
PREFFERED MORE.
INTRESTED PERSON MAY CONTACT ME..
harishsidhartha@hotmail.com
mobile +919847597626

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By heberta on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 07:28 pm:

Hello, I need a study partner for CCIE exam. I live in Michigan and I want to know if anyone has lab environment setup that I can use. Thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By www.texbuddy.com on Friday, April 09, 2004 - 07:38 am:

Get CCNA Certified for only $9.99 !!!
CCNA Quick Reference Chart
FREE Shipping !!!
FREE CCNA Exam 640-801 Extension Study Chart !!!

About the chart:

- The fast easy to use CCNA reference chart.
- The perfect complement to any CCNA study guide.
- Forget about carrying bulky books.
- Refresh your memory before taking the exam.

TexBuddy CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) chart is a double-sided two-and-half sheet foldout that is rich in colorful illustrations and supplemental lab examples in addition to its comprehensive coverage of all CCNA exam topics. The foldout chart is laminated for durability, which makes it ideal for field use and carry-on.

What buyers said about this study chart:

"Outstanding !!!! Very helpful too!"
"WOW What a great reference chart for CCNA study! Highly recommended. Thanks."
"Excellent study guide ....Highly recommended..."
"THIS CHART IS THE IDEAL EXECUTIVE SUMMARY!! ALWAYS WITH ME!! QUICK SHIPMENT!!"
"First rate CCNA product. Fast ship. Thank you!!"
"Great CCNA chart... on to the test!! Fast delivery."

Visit the product home page for details & snapshots.

Click to buy with PayPal secure payment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sellyzone on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 01:52 pm:

first of all, we have four ccie real lab present recently
Don't waste a lot of time and money
if you have not real info, you have to study hard, practice for long time
maybe you can't pass ccie test first, second try, third try
it is very important to get real infor
so, we provide real ccie exam and it is present recently at USA, Aust, China, Japan,UK...
actually, it is just practice lab, but our's lab is real lab and new..
please don't doubt ,we are not fake

contact to me
cciecert@empal.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rwlove on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 12:52 pm:

Hey has anyone got any first hand experience with CCIE 5day boot camps. I was going to take the lab in September but thought it might be worth the money to go to the NLI bootcamp,

Any suggestions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By zahid khan on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 08:58 pm:

do I have to have at least 2 Cisco routers having dual fast ethernet ports for my home lab CCIE

Khan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ceo100 on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 12:47 pm:

Help!
company's router don't have enough interface to support the MPLS VPN,so I want to config 20 subinterfaces in a fastethernet interface ,and I want to connected these subinterfaces to another router's 20 subinterfaces.
one way is add a switch into the network,and let the switch connected to the two routers through the trunk,but I think why can't I conneted these two routers directly?
whether I can do that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rex on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 03:35 pm:

Question on callback.

i'm doing callback experiment with this topo:
pc(win2000)--modem---pstn----modem---router aux port.
i configured "ppp callback accept" on router, and it called back to pc,but pc's dialing in router didn't cancel,so the router get busy message from the pc, i wonder if anyone has done the callback successfully.
please do help me.
thanks a lot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Hmasood on Thursday, February 12, 2004 - 11:10 pm:

Cisco Certification now Use only Cisco 2600 Routers with latest 12.x IOS.
I have the following available for Cisco Lab with warranty!
will provide phone and email support to setup your own lab, need to move this lab equipment!

Cisco LAB for Sale!
-2xCisco 2610 Routers with NM 1E Module-same ad Cisco 2611, IOS.12.3 IP/FW/IDS $540 each,
(use for Cisco Intra-vlan Routing Labs,Firewall, DMZ Zone, IDS )
-4x Cisco 2610 Routers IOS.12.3 IP/FW/IDS, $425 each
-1x 2511 Access Server $350

complete Lab $3000, will provide Lab design and study guides free, also some lab manual

Contact me at hmasood@future-minds.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By JeffHague on Friday, February 06, 2004 - 06:28 pm:

Question about NAT

Cisco 3640 - IOS 12.1 -

We recently installed an anti-spam "appliance" and modified our DNS MX records to send incoming SMTP to the new box instead of sending it straight to our e-mail server. This works for the most part but I am still seeing SMTP traffic heading straight for our e-mail server. Some of this is legitamate clients outside who use POP3/SMTP but a lot of it is spam. I think what it means is that there are systems out there (spammers) that either have our old MX record cached or hard coded so they arent seeing the change we made in DNS. My first reaction was to simply block SMTP to my mail servers IP but then I realized that would cause fits for off-campus folks using POP3/SMTP for their RMC mail. Instead I am hoping that I can redirect that traffic. What Id like to happen is if there is inbound port 25 traffic heading for my mail server, I want NAT to redirect it to my spam box. I have to leave all other ports open to the real server though for POP3 and webmail...

What I have found looks something like this:

ip nat inside source static tcp [spambox ip] 25 [mailserver ip] 25

However, everything Ive read says that where I have mailserverip , you would normally have the IP address of the external interface of the router itself, not the IP address of an internal host. I cant find anything that says specifically that you can use a host IP instead.

Would this do what I want it to do or is this command used to do something different?

Any help you can provide is most appreciated!

Thanks!

Jeff Hague

MCSE

Network Manager

Randolph-Macon College

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Hasan Masood on Thursday, February 05, 2004 - 06:38 pm:

Cisco Training Add
End Client Ver 01.

95% Cisco Students and institutes make mistake while buying Lab Equipments.

Our latest survey shows that CCNA, CCNP, CCIE Training institute and students buy the wrong Cisco Routers and Switches when they build their LAB and they spend extra money to find more resources.

Following are the Guideline the one Cisco candidate needs to consider when buying Cisco LAB.

Current Cisco Lab requirements
Current Cisco IOS requirements
Is the lab valid only for One Certification or can be utilized in other certification such as Security, VOIP etc?
Can the equipment be resold?
Is the seller giving COD option so that you can first receive the equipment and then pay?
Is there any warranty on the equipment?
Is there any flexibility to enhance further studies?
Is your lab will be available remotely?

For more information with design for each certification please email us at hmasood@future-minds.net for FREE LAB DESIGN with configuration examples and manuals.

Future Minds, Inc provides Cisco used/ref equipment for training and network connectivity.

For more information

Hasan Masood
Network / Operations Manager
Future Minds, Inc.
Corporate Office: 1120 NASA Rd One, Ste 205, Houston, TX-77058
Technology Center: 2045 Space Park Dr., Ste 175, Houston, TX-77058
Voice: 281-333-5952 & 832-476-4556
Cell: 773-805-5329
Fax: 281-333-3732
email: hmasood@future-minds.net
Web: http://www.future-minds.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Info on Thursday, February 05, 2004 - 12:47 am:

If you have lost your Job because of new market demand, if you think you need to enhance your skills or need help in your career then get the latest training and Professional help with the Professional and new technologies training.
Our Training has a Lab session and have complete Cisco & Microsoft Lab availale for practice.
about Future Minds: www.future-minds.net
Email for registration: info@future-minds.net

Future Minds, Inc is looking IT Consultants with 4-5 years of industry experience in the field of computer networking, but missing their knowledge and extensive experience on latest technologies such as Microsoft Windows 2000/2003, Implementation, Active Directory and other MS.Net Servers which is in big demand, IIS5-6, APPCenter 2000, ISA etc, also Cisco Routing , Switching, Security, VOIP and other technologies.

The below training will also help towards MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CISSP Certifications.

We are running multiple Training Sessions during the week and weekends which include:
Cisco R&S Training with LAB: Session Fee: FREE
Cisco Security, VPN, FW : FREE
Cisco Voice : FREE
Cisco Technologies: FREE
Microsoft Windows 2000: FREE
Windows 2003: FREE
Office 2003: FREE
MS.Net Servers: FREE
Load Balancing: FREE
Networking Technologies: FREE

The above training will be provided by Certified Professionals.
All Professionals must registered with each session in advance on first come first surve basis only,
interested email at info@future-minds.net for weekly available session.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By MikeCisco on Saturday, January 31, 2004 - 12:50 am:

This is for the guy who asked about the CCNA exam. The CCNA is a really simple test that almost anyone can pass with just a week worth of study. Most highschool students now days get their CCNA before they graduate I Am sure someone as yourself would have no problem getting your CCNA. very basic stuff that any moron with half a brain could pass. The CCNP however is a bit harder and might take a couple more weeks to study for but shouldn't be to hard if you just spend an extra week studying for it.

Good luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By username on Thursday, January 22, 2004 - 10:47 pm:

Hi all,
passed the CCIE written and working on labs at home. would like a study partner in Boston/gloucester area..978.282.5646
jboss!at!surf.vi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By shaul on Thursday, January 22, 2004 - 07:17 am:

Does any one knows about sync problems with cisco's ADSL-1-WIC runnig on the 1701 ?
I facing loss of link problems that were solved when I hooked to the line a non-cisco adsl modem (alcatel or d-link). the ILEC configured the line with FAST mode. when he changed it to INTERLEAVE specialy for the cisco wic, the problem cycle became lower

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ISolveSystems on Thursday, January 15, 2004 - 04:00 pm:

The essential tool to pass this exam is having access to the information for all the networking areas. I have compiled The Routing and Switching written exam blueprint into a Word document. Under each networking area, links to free online resources and readings are inserted. I am sharing this document on this page hoping more people can help building this list and benefit from it.

http://ccie.isolvesystems.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Adam Roth on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 02:13 am:

Looking for a study partner or partners in the New York area working towards CCIE lab. please email me if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yadvender on Monday, January 05, 2004 - 10:02 am:

Team,

Trying to locate like minded people for CCIE Security Qual and Lab exam prep. Lots of material and equipment availble at my end.Am in southern Cali area

Can be contacted @ 909-286-1012
yadvender@yahoo.com

Thanks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jabbasi on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 04:55 pm:

Following is debug info I get when ISDN gets connected.

23w5d: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface BRI0/0:1, changed state to up.
23w5d: BR0/0:1 PPP: Treating connection as a callout
23w5d: BR0/0:1 PPP: Phase is ESTABLISHING, Active Open
23w5d: BR0/0:1 PPP: No remote authentication for call-out
23w5d: BR0/0:1 LCP: O CONFREQ [Closed] id 117 len 10
23w5d: BR0/0:1 LCP: MagicNumber 0x641B40FA (0x0506641B40FA).
Success rate is 0 percent (0/5)
CisNwsMry#
23w5d: BR0/0:1 LCP: TIMEout: State REQsent
23w5d: BR0/0:1 LCP: O CONFREQ [REQsent] id 118 len 10
23w5d: BR0/0:1 LCP: MagicNumber 0x641B40FA (0x0506641B40FA)
23w5d: BR0/0:1 LCP: O CONFREQ [REQsent] id 119 len 10
23w5d: %ISDN-6-CONNECT: Interface BRI0/0:1 is now connected to 18316491398
23w5d: BR0/0:1 LCP: O CONFREQ [REQsent] id 123 len 10
23w5d: BR0/0:1 LCP: O CONFREQ [REQsent] id 124 len 10
23w5d: BR0/0:1 LCP: O CONFREQ [REQsent] id 125 len 10
23w5d: BR0/0:1 LCP: O CONFREQ [REQsent] id 126 len 10
23w5d: BR0/0:1 LCP: State is Listen
23w5d: %ISDN-6-DISCONNECT: Interface BRI0/0:1 disconnected from 18316491398 , call lasted 20 seconds
23w5d: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface BRI0/0:1, changed state to down
23w5d: BR0/0:1 LCP: State is Closed
23w5d: BR0/0:1 PPP: Phase is DOWN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jabbasi on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 04:54 pm:

Hello

I am working on cisco 2600, I have been trying hard to ISDN stuff working.
I have cisco 2600 with ISDN BRI on one side of link, and I am trying to dialout from cisco to an USR ISDN TA connected to a serial port on RedHat 7.3.
I ssues I am having is I am able to dialout on cisco, I get connected to USR TA, mgetty picks up, but the connection losts only for 20 sec.
In mgetty log I see that the connection failed probably because of auth failure.
interface BRI0/0
description Backup line for T1
bandwidth 128
ip address 172.16.100.26 255.255.255.252
encapsulation ppp
no ip mroute-cache
dialer idle-timeout 300
dialer map ip 172.16.100.25 name frm2 broadcast 17896491398
dialer hold-queue 5
dialer load-threshold 100 outbound
dialer-group 1
isdn switch-type basic-ni
isdn spid1 30195806230101 9580623
isdn spid2 30195806240101 9580624
ppp authentication pap callin
ppp chap refuse
ppp pap sent-username frm2 password 7 1303051F8764P
I have enabled dbug for ppp auth and ppp negotition, but I don't see my cisco sending password out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By John Fulton on Tuesday, December 23, 2003 - 07:12 pm:

Does anyone have a copy of the NetMasterClass DOiT workbook you would allow me to copy. I have invested in lab equipment for my CCIE and am looking for lab scenarios.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Asha on Thursday, December 18, 2003 - 01:41 pm:

Hi Experts,
Its aquestion about Cisco switches. Say I have an 8 port switch and have 2 computers. Theory says once my switch learns the mac adderss of both the networks when it initiates communication. After it learns the mac address of both the computers and knows to which port it belongs to, the communication would be a unicast and not a broadcast but why is it then that my network is very slow with just 2 computers.

On searching the net it told me that Cisco routers needs to reach the threshhold only then the communication would be fast. What does this mean? Does it imply that all the 8 ports should be connected to the computers only then the communication would be unicast?? Well please explain me this.
You may correspond with me on my following email-id: asha_s_n2000@yahoo.co.in

Thanking You,
Regards,
Asha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sroberts2005 on Sunday, December 07, 2003 - 03:43 am:

San Jose, CA

I'm ready to take ccna - would like to go over labs and share insights regarding ccnp ccie level stuff soon.

I have some concise notes at ccna level, several books, tcp/ip, voip, ccna books, perl.

I would like to prepare to meet once a week or two for an hour or two with someone who can also come prepared with specific goals, questions, answers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dumbo on Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 05:55 pm:

i a interested in doing ccnp can anyone help me with the study matter have anyone got the crack for transcender ver1 routing paper. plz do reply

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By castro2 on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 05:27 am:

I have a 2501 router and trying to upgrade the Flash and getting an error msg;

ERR: Invalid chip id 0x80B5 (reversed = 0x1AD ) detected in System flash
No usable interfaces
System Bootstrap, Version 4.14(9.1), SOFTWARE
Copyright (c) 1986-1994 by cisco Systems
2500 processor with 8192 Kbytes of main memory
2 by pwade
Image text-base: 0x0307FFEC, data-base: 0x00001000

and also; Unknown or ambiguous service arg - udp-small-servers
Illegal IP keyword - classless
Loading c2500-js-l.112-26a.bin at 0x3000040, size = 8133704 bytes [OK]

I know that it relates to the older bios in the router, but my question is where to find the bios upgrade that cisco use to have? LMK thanks for the help.

Vince

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By www.texbuddy.com on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 07:17 am:

CCNA Quick Reference Chart
FREE Shipping !!!
FREE CCNA Exam 640-801 Extension Study Chart !!!

About the chart:

TexBuddy CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) chart is a double-sided two-and-half sheet foldout that is rich in colorful illustrations and supplemental lab examples in addition to its comprehensive coverage of all CCNA exam topics. The foldout chart is laminated for durability, which makes it ideal for field use and carry-on.

"Excellent study guide ....Highly recommended..."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jason Kealley on Thursday, November 06, 2003 - 09:52 pm:

Hey guys... I found a software that scripts your entire network for cisco devices... It's free and easy to use...

Just provide the IP, Username, Password and command and that's it...

check out the link below..... www.innovativeexperts.com/Downloads.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tom Brokaw on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 10:32 pm:

Looking for study partners in Seattle, Wa. for CCIE. I have my own lab, so we could share resources. Just need a partner to keep up the pace. If interested please contact me. Email tbrokaw_2000@yahoo.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bofree@comcast.net on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 05:34 pm:

I am looking for Cisco pre-CCNA or higher in Baltimore area, Maryland for part-time work as a technical consultant.
Please email: bofree@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mjani on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 04:27 pm:

Hello all:

I am looking for a CCNP study group in Irvine, CA. If interested in forming one or there is one already existing please let me know.

Thanks.

Mamta

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By stephen2 on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 05:38 pm:

Would like to find like minded people in the Maryland, DC, Virginia area to start a CCNA/CCNP study group to meet several times a week. I have hardware and am anxious to begin. Please email me if your interested. Thanks. shokcer2112@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Routersale.com on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 04:06 am:

Please check the following site for great deals on Cisco Routers.
http://www.routersale.com

We ship worldwide.
Please call us at (416) 429-3749 for package prices.

Email: info@routersale.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ecuamer on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 06:45 pm:

I am looking to see if there is a group that wants to study for the CCIE in Queens ,Suffolk ,Nassau area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tariq on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 08:21 pm:

95% Cisco Students and institutes make mistake while buying Lab Equipments.

Our latest survey shows that CCNA, CCNP, CCIE Training institute and students buy the wrong Cisco Routers and Switches when they build their LAB and they spend extra money to find more resources.

Following are the Guideline the one Cisco candidate needs to consider when buying Cisco LAB.

· Current Cisco Lab requirements
· Current Cisco IOS requirements
· Is lab will only be used for One Certification or can be utilized in other certification such as Security, VOIP etc?
· Is the equipment can be resold?
· Is the seller giving COD option so that you can first receive the equipment and then pay?
· Is there any warranty on the equipment?
· Is there any flexibility to enhance further studies?
· Is your lab will be available remotely?

For more information with design for each certification please email us at hardware@future-minds.net for free LAB DESIGN with configuration example

Future Minds, Inc provide Cisco used/ref equipment for training and network connectivity.
For more information
info@future-minds.net
Voice: 832-476-4556
Toll Free Voice Mail: 1-877-839-5587

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By john on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 07:25 am:

Just another guy looking for some study partners for the CCIE exam. I'm in LOS ANGELES. email me at jmatus@pacbell.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By R. Silva on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 - 02:12 pm:

CISCO LAB AVAILABLE FREE! NEED STUDY PARTNER(S)
CAMBRIDGE, MA (BOSTON)

Hello there,

I've just recently purchased a bunch of Cisco gear on ebay and I am trying to put together a home lab.
I'm planning to take the ccna exam sometime this winter, so What I'm looking for is a study partner or partners with enough knowledge
to help me put this whole thing together and play around with it, in exchange you can use this gear for your own studies/labs.
After it's all set up, you could even dial in from your place and practice. It comes with everything you'll need to pass the
CCNA, CCNP. And it also has alot of the features required for the CCIE as well.
Some of the items below have not arrived yet, but should be in next week.

MY CISCO RACK:

13 ROUTERS:
1 CISCO 4700 M+ ROUTER NP-2E, NP-2T 32RAM/16FLASH
1 CISCO 4500 DUAL ETHERNET, 8 SERIAL PORTS
1 CISCO 2610 WIC-1T
1 CISCO 2511 LATEST IOS + 2 OCTABLE CABLES (TERMINAL SERVER)
2 2514 16/16 Dual Ethernet, Dual Serial
2 2516 16/16 Dual serial, ISDN, 14 Hub ports
1 2523 16/16 10 serial, ISDN, Token Ring, great for frame relay switch
2 2501 16/16 dual serial, ethernet
1 2505 16/16 (like 2501) dual serial, 8 hub ports
1 CISCO 2521 Router with CSU/DSU-56K ext modem

3 SWITCHES:
2 Cisco 1924 Catalyst with 10/100 Uplinks 24 pt
1 Cisco Catalyst 2900 XL series WS-2924-XL-EN

PLUS:
ISDN Simulator 8 S/T ports. 2 year warranty
IBM 8228 Token Ring Hub MAU 8 Port
IBM TOKEN RING ADAPTER 16/4 PCMCIA PC CARD
10 CISCO 3FT DCE/DTE DB60 Crossover
LINKSYS Wireless Gateway

Nway, if you're interested email me at rob@nospeakenglish.com

Thank you.

r.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Username on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 09:06 pm:

Free CCIE lab available if you are serious about studying together and sharing resources.

Prefer local to 95118 only.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By smithm2 on Sunday, September 07, 2003 - 08:43 pm:

Want to form a CCNP study group int the DC metro area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tariq on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 05:49 pm:

Group Study for CISSP & CCIE-Security-Houston, TX
HI:

I am looking people in Houston area who are working for their Cisco Security CCIE or CISSP, I would like to setup a study group, I have alot of Cisco equipment and stuff to move on, further my first exam will be CISSP then CCIE only Security one..
email me and let me know
tariqmhasan@yahoo.com
Tariq
MCSE, CCNA, CCNP

caution: If I received any email regarding Cisco sale, or any other marketing email then I will follow the guideline of US Security law of privacy , so copy and used my email for any other purpose will be taken against the privacy law

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CiscoRouters on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 07:10 pm:

Hi Sir/Madam,

Please visit to the following web site to see great deals on Cisco Routers.

http://www.routersale.com/routers.htm

Thank you.

Regards
Wijen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By shussain on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 08:38 am:

For those residing in San Francisco Bay Area and studying for CCIE please drop me an email if your interested in setting up a study group,I am studying for CCIE written right now and looking for someone with same interest to share knowledge or even study in a group.I work for a computer company in bay area and have active CCNP certification.

Best Regards and Good luck,
Syed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Samir Mohammed on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 12:36 am:

For those residing in Toronto-Canada and studying for CCIE please drop me an email if your interested in setting up a study group,I will start studies for the written portion and for the lab portion after passing it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By harishsidhartha on Friday, August 08, 2003 - 12:21 pm:

hai i am harish sidhartha from india...
passed mcp,ccna,switching,ras,support,cid...
on the way to wlanse,wlanfe and ccie...
can any one help me in finding sample ccie senarios and docs for cisco wireless exams...
please feel free to contact me for any kind of help...
thanking you all
harishsidhartha@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Slapshot173 on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 03:31 am:

I am wanting to pass Cisco course 1-4. I want to pass all test's. The Final for CCNA is my main goal. Can I get some help please?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ahmad Choudhry on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 02:36 pm:

Hello Every One,
Any one interested in preparing for CCIE Lab (R&S) in Toronto, Canada.
Regards,
Ahmad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By TexBuddy.com on Monday, June 23, 2003 - 02:19 am:

CCNA Quick Reference Chart (Exam# 640-607)
FREE Shipping !!!

About the chart:

"Excellent study guide for 640-607 exam....Highly recommended..."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard Kerschner on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 05:12 pm:

I am looking to start a Professional study group with a focus on CCSP in the Killeen, TX area. Killeen is located 60 miles north of Austin and 60 miles south of Waco. I currently have my CCNA and looking to go to CCIE-Security. I have a small lab started. The lab is growing when I can find equipment at the right price. If you are serious about getting you certification please email rdkersch@gfs-tx.com or call 254-953-2331.

Thanks, Rich Kerschner

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: