Asia

GroupStudy.com School: WebSite Subjects: Help Wanted: Looking for Work: Asia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By p g kulkarni on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 12:54 pm:

hello sir

My name is priyesh from poona india and currently doing master in comp. sci from poona university . And want to do CCNA from Karrox from poona branch .

Sir, r there any job apportunities after passing CCNA . And of what type . plz send ur comments on PGK1983@yahoo.com

thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CCIE Bombay on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 06:25 am:

Job cum study opportunity in Bombay (Mumbai), India for those who have passed their CCIE - written (qualifying)& want to prepare for the CCIE Lab exams.

We are a group of students who have come together in Bombay and are investing in a comprehensive CCIE lab for our own training.
The lab we are investing is expected to cost us about 7 lacs & to partially recover the investment, we are planning to conduct training for CCNA & NP certifications.

We are looking for a study partner who would join us.
The study partner we are looking at should have cleared his CCNP and preferably also CCIE Qual (Written).

He / she would be expected to give 6 hours to the training institute we start.

In return he would be given given access the remaining 18 hours of lab / rack time that is available everyday (which would be shared with a maximum of 4 people). He would also be given a percentage of the profit of the institute.

Please EMAIL me if you are interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By www.texbuddy.com on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 07:21 am:

Get CCNA Certified for only $9.99 !!!
CCNA Quick Reference Chart
FREE Shipping !!!
FREE CCNA Exam 640-801 Extension Study Chart !!!

About the chart:

- The fast easy to use CCNA reference chart.
- The perfect complement to any CCNA study guide.
- Forget about carrying bulky books.
- Refresh your memory before taking the exam.

TexBuddy CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) chart is a double-sided two-and-half sheet foldout that is rich in colorful illustrations and supplemental lab examples in addition to its comprehensive coverage of all CCNA exam topics. The foldout chart is laminated for durability, which makes it ideal for field use and carry-on.

What buyers said about this study chart:

"Outstanding !!!! Very helpful too!"
"WOW What a great reference chart for CCNA study! Highly recommended. Thanks."
"Excellent study guide ....Highly recommended..."
"THIS CHART IS THE IDEAL EXECUTIVE SUMMARY!! ALWAYS WITH ME!! QUICK SHIPMENT!!"
"First rate CCNA product. Fast ship. Thank you!!"
"Great CCNA chart... on to the test!! Fast delivery."

Visit the product home page for details & snapshots.

Click to buy with PayPal secure payment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pintu on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 05:56 pm:

my name is Pragnesh Patel. I am H/W, N/W, M.C.S.E. ENGNEER working with company.Now I face one problem in I.I.S.CERTIFICATION TO CREATE CERTIFICATE and i can't find proper solution and why this kind problem create? OR WHICH MISTACKES I MADE? so please help me about these steps. WHEN I CHOOSE ANY SITES WHICH ARE CONFIGURED IN I.I.S.-----> GO INTO PROPERTIES ANY OF THAT SITE ---->DIRECTORY SECURITY[TAB]---->SERVER CERTIFICATE[BUTTON]---->NOW IN SECOND STEP ASKING FOR DELAYED OR IMMEDIATE REQEST ---->SEND THE REQEST IMMEDIATLLY TO AN ONLINE CERTIFICATION AUTHORITY THIS OPTION SHOULD BE ACTIVATE FOR CREATE A CERTIFICATE FOR THAT WEB SITE BUT IN MY CASE IT WAS DISACTIVATE SO I CAN'T CREATE CERTIFICATE SO PLEASE HELP ME TO TROUBLESHOOT THESE KIND OF PROBLEM IMMEDIATELLY.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pintu on Friday, October 31, 2003 - 09:10 pm:

HELLO, I AM H/W + N/W + MCSE + CCNA [RUNNING]. 1].WHAT CAN YOU SUUGEST FOR JOINNING THE WELL KNOWN COMPANIES?
2].WHAT TEY ASK IN INTERVIEW?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Benmatthews on Monday, July 28, 2003 - 07:34 am:

Hi,

I am an IT Recruitment Consultant based in Sydney Australia and I have some exciting opportunities for people who are CCIE qualified. All the work is based in Australia so a valid work visa is a must. I have both contract and permanent opportunities so if you're a CCIE and have the right to work in Oz, drop me a copy of your resume to bmatthews@parkerbridge.com.au

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By TexBuddy.com on Wednesday, July 02, 2003 - 08:05 am:

Get CCNA Certified for only $9.99 !!!
CCNA Quick Reference Chart (Exam# 640-607)
FREE Shipping !!!

About the chart:

- The fast easy to use CCNA reference chart.
- The perfect complement to any CCNA study guide.
- Forget about carrying bulky books.
- Refresh your memory before taking the exam.

TexBuddy CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) chart is a double-sided two-and-half sheet foldout that is rich in colorful illustrations and supplemental lab examples in addition to its comprehensive coverage of all CCNA exam topics. The foldout chart is laminated for durability, which makes it ideal for field use and carry-on.

What buyers said about this study chart:

"Outstanding !!!! Very helpful too!"
"WOW What a great reference chart for CCNA study! Highly recommended. Thanks."
"Excellent study guide for 640-607 exam....Highly recommended..."
"THIS CHART IS THE IDEAL EXECUTIVE SUMMARY!! ALWAYS WITH ME!! QUICK SHIPMENT!!"
"First rate CCNA product. Fast ship. Thank you!!"
"Great CCNA chart... on to the test!! Fast delivery."

Visit the product home page for details & snapshots.

Click to buy with PayPal secure payment.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: