|By Immo on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 01:44 pm:|
AAA Networks is looking for a Cisco CCIE in the DC Metro Area. Send Resume to (with my name in the subject): email@example.com
AAA Networks is also looking for:
- Cisco Routing / Switching / IP Telephony / Security Solution Sales
- EMC / SAN / Backup / Storage Sales
- Managed Service Sales
- Technical Staffing / Service Sales
- Nextel Wireless Sales
- Carrier Service Sales
- PBX / Key System Sales
- Video Conferencing / AV Sales
|By Diana LeMaire on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 05:16 pm:|
I am an experienced person who has just moved to the Maryland, D.C. area. Unfortunately I don't have a security clearance, but unlike many that do, I have 4 years of REAL hands on experience in the network field. I have a CCNA and MCSE and am currently pursuing a CCNP but might skip this and instead pursue a CCIE. I have a feeling that my chances of getting a job will not get much better by having a CCNP. Please email me if you would like for me to email you my resume or if you know of any opportunities for me out there. I am extremely customer oriented and love the technical field.
|By George Beeler on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 09:37 pm:|
Hi! I am looking to migrate back down South to either Houston, TX or Tampa, FL. I will consider consulting or full-time. Please e-mail me for resume. Thanks in advance for your interest.
CCIE#10024, CCSE, CCSA, CCDP, CCNP, CCDA, CCNA, MCSE, MCP+I
|By www.texbuddy.com on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 11:32 pm:|
|By gogineni on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 02:02 pm:|
CCIE #12756 LOOKING FOR JOB
|By gogineni on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 04:24 pm:|
CCIE #12756 LOOKING FOR JOB
|By Dipen on Monday, February 09, 2004 - 03:58 pm:|
I have completed CCNA and presently working on CCNP and also MCSE 2003. I am looking for a work related to the same. Do let me know if anyone is aware of any positions which requires the above related job skills. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in anticipation.
|By Danny S on Saturday, January 31, 2004 - 09:56 pm:|
I am looking for a (non-paid if necessary) position at a South Florida company where I can excel my WAN / Enterprise networking skills. In return I have extensive knowledge on many topics (see 2nd paragraph) that I am sure would prove worthy of my duration with your firm.
About me: I have a B.S. in Information Technology, a CCNA certificate, Novell CNA, and can obtain Network+ in 24 hours notice if needed. I am currently dual studying for CCDA & CCNP.I come from heavy Microsoft, Novell, Hardware & LAN background (14+ years experience) and have decided to switch to WANs and Enterprise Networking.
Interested topics: Switched LANs, VLANs, WANs, VoIP, SANs, IDS, and security
Thanks & best regards,
keywords: Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Cisco, network, technician, intern, internship, co-op, ISP, service provider, CLEC, Phone company
|By ciscoman on Saturday, January 31, 2004 - 04:48 pm:|
I am CCNA certified and at CCNP level with security and Microsoft experience...
I live in the uk and willing to work in europe and the USA.
Contact me urgently at email@example.com
|By Tashma Mosley on Friday, January 30, 2004 - 02:20 pm:|
Current graduate student looking for work in the Orlando, FL area.
CNA INSURANCE COMPANIES, Maitland, FL
Dec 2000 through Aug 2003
Facilitating resolution for complex disability claims of assigned company accounts.
Collaborating with a medical staff in comparing clinical functionality (based on medical information provided by doctors) to occupational requirements (provided by employers).
Specializing in loss control by thoroughly investigating claim issues.
CARMAX, Orlando, FL
May 1999 through Dec 2000
Purchasing automobiles at auctions for retail inventory using comparative market analysis and experienced judgment.
Assessing costs associated with purchases.
Supervising reconditioning decisions.
Pricing automobiles post reconditioning.
Appraising customer automobiles for potential sells or trades.
Auction services certified.
SEARS, Meridian, MS and Tallahassee, FL
May 1995 through May 1999
Commissioned Sales Associate (sporting goods)
Responsible for excellent customer service.
Demonstrating products through strong presentation resulting in sales.
Education and Training
NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY
Master of Business Administration
Feb 2003 through present
Leasing Consultant Training
VALENCIA INSTITUTE OF CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
Effective Business Writing Course
FLORIDA A&M UNIVERSITY, Tallahassee, FL
Economics (Business Concentrated) B.S.
Graduation May 1999
TECHNICAL: Microsoft Office- Word, Excel,
Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Lotus Notes, eShare, Voice Café,
INTERPERSONAL: Strong written and verbal communication. Team-oriented.
PHYSICAL: Ability to lift/carry up to 75
|By Matthew Lv on Tuesday, January 06, 2004 - 05:24 pm:|
Texbuddy seems to have a good product, but I've taken The Boulder Pledge...
|By Abu on Sunday, November 23, 2003 - 03:34 am:|
CCIE#12158 With Master Of Engineering in Internetworking is looking for
job. Any info please let me know.
|By Mercedes on Friday, November 21, 2003 - 08:08 pm:|
Must : Top Secret Clearance Location: Reston,VA
Task: Help with the new offices and National integration of clients’ network CISCO WAN’s
· Follow-on design and support for a secure WAN/LAN architecture to include OSPF, EIGRP, GRE routing protocols.
· Supported protocols include IP, IPX, DLSW routed protocols and, Bridge Protocols, SRB and Transitional bridging.
· Develop diversity architecture based on satellite and shadow PVC technologies augmenting existing ATM and Frame Relay WAN architecture.
· In addition, write lab test procedures & installation instructions, perform development testing, site mockup configurations, and derive final system configurations for site deployment.
· Produce all applicable design documentation.
· Education: College degree
· Requires in-depth knowledge of WAN and LAN architectures to include; ATM (layer 2&3) and Frame Relay (FRF.8/5), T1, DS3, OC#, discard eligibility for Frame Relay, cell loss priority for ATM, committed information rate and sustained cell rate, peak cell rate, maximum burst size, VBR, VBR-nrt, CBR, TM 4.1.
· Understanding of WAN delay control mechanism and tolerances and cell loss ratio.
· Knowledge of Time Division Multiplexing, and analog WAN technologies, access-lists/prefix-lists, and route-maps.
Must have in-depth knowledge of:
· Routed protocols such as TCP/IP, DLC, SNA, IPX, DLSW and GRE.
· Routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, RIP and static, redistribution and summarization of routing protocols.
· Bridging protocols such as Translational, Transparent, Source Route, VTP, and Spanning Tree, and 802.1Q Trunking, and Port Channeling.
· VTC architectures and protocols such as T120, H320 and H323.
· Gigabit, Fast Ethernet and Token Ring.
· Cisco 6500, 4000, 2900 series switches and 3600, 6500 MSFC, and 7200 series routers.
· Cisco QoS policies, class based marking, shaping and policing, DSCP, ToS, CoS, RFC2474/2475, weighted fair Queuing (WFO WFQ and CBWFOCBWFQ).
|By Tyrice Jackson on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 10:35 pm:|
My name is Tyrice and I am currently a CCNA looking for a internship/Co-op within the New York/ New Jersey area. I am currently studying for my CCNP and would greatly appreciate if I could receive some sort of feedback or opportunity to obtain some expeience in my field as I am pursuing my next certification.
|By www.texbuddy.com on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 07:20 am:|
|By Jeremy Hughes on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 04:37 pm:|
CCNP currently on Cisco TAC LAN Switching team looking for permanent work in Utah area due to transition of support to India
Feel free to contact
4587 S Sunstone Rd #344
|By Charles Ragan on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 - 04:12 pm:|
CCIE available in Piedmont/Triad (Winston Salem, Greensboro, High Point, NC) - available for contract/consulting.
IP Telephony, 802.11b Wireless, Switching and Routing, and "other" experience - See full technical biography here:
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-442-4361.
|By LS CCIE #11664 on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 11:06 pm:|
CCIE available in the Los Angeles area for contract work. Please call 626-535-0888x13 for any inquiries.
|By ccie6489 on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 05:48 pm:|
I am aCCIE living in Orange County/L.A. area of California available for part time help/projects. Please see our website at www.pacificprofessionals.com for more information on what our small company can provide. We pay commissions for referrals.
|By Steve on Monday, July 28, 2003 - 08:46 pm:|
Just passed my CCNA. I used www.wise-men.org study guide and practise test, 100% accurate.
|By rwerner on Wednesday, July 16, 2003 - 07:56 pm:|
9725 S. 520 E.
Cisco Systems, Inc. Cisco Certified Network Associate, 1993
5 Years IBM/Intel X.86/Compatible 5 Years troubleshooting/configuration
17 Years Various Printers
1 Years Cisco Systems IDNX 70/90 series routers
Telelphone switches MITEL 200 LITE/ 2000 LITE/SX-50
4Years Windows NT 4.0 2 Years Novell (up to 3.12)
5 Years Windows 95 6 Years Microsoft Office
5 Years Microsoft Windows 3.X 3 ½ Years \3 ½
19Years Modem Communications
· Manage 35 technicians supporting Avionics
. Communication Center
· Configure and troubleshoot customer routers and switches.
· Provide network design assistance.
· Provide customer support of various personal Network Administrator / Network Installer
· Installed CAT 5, CAT 3 for computer networks.
· Built, installed and maintained Windows95/98 client systems.
|By Shane Edelman on Tuesday, July 15, 2003 - 12:16 am:|
CCIE immediately available in the NYC, Long Island + Westchester area for part-time, full-time, or consulting work. For more information and a resume, please e-mail me at email@example.com or visit www.e-shane.com.
|By TexBuddy.com on Wednesday, July 02, 2003 - 08:02 am:|