aaa authentication source posted 01/14/2003

I realize that this may be a relatively trivial question, however, I am
looking for a magic command that let's me use a loopback address as the
source IP for AAA on a router running 12.x.  I have an ACS server on the
same network as two redundant router.  If one router should fail, I want it
to use an alternate path with a stable source (loopback interface) for
authentication.

Allen Allison, CCIE 6358, CISSP
Security Practice Manager
Network Catalyst, Inc.