nat on pix posted 01/14/2003

Hi all,

A few weeks ago there was a discussion on this list about not using NAT on the inside of the PIX.  I was trying this and ran into problems.

In order to not NAT I must either be using IPSEC or have public IPs on the inside of my net.  If I have public IPs on the inside then must they be on a diff subnet than the outside interface?

Is that correct?

JT

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com