OT: CCIE recertification question posted 09/14/2002

Group,

Got a quick question about CCIE recert, since I passed the CCIE Security

written exam, would it satisfy my CCIE recert requirements? If yes, my 2

year recert period has not come up yet, would it be okay to pass the recert

exam any time during the  2 year recert period?

TIA.

- Sean Liu

CCIE, CSS-1, AIX-CATE, CNE
CCSE, CCDP, CCNP, MCSE+I