CSVPN Test Tomorrow posted 09/09/2002

I'm taking this test tomorrow. It seems like a lot of memorizing items (PIX
throughput, Concentrator attributes, what to configure where in the web
management). I know there is a lot of overlap between the tests (i took mcns
about a week ago and passed). any last minute suggestions? thanks.

          Jeremy Wright
             Network Analyst
             Archer Daniels Midland
              ja_wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx