From: denny@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:denny@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 1:12 PM
To: Trevor Angus; Security GroupStudy
Subject: RE: Bootcamp

I took the Security Bootcamp out of Detroit run by John Kaberna.

It was very informative and well run. The class was still somewhat new
at the time with a few issues that needed to be worked out; but from an
instructor perspective John puts forth an A+ effort into giving you the
information you need to have.  The class does a really good job of
covering a lot of material in a short period of time.  You also get 9
additional days after the class where you can telnet into the equipment
and continue to work on your lab configs. I don't have the url readily
available but I'm sure someone else could post it.

-Denny