Lab Info? posted 06/17/2002

I don't want anyone to violate the NDA, so if you think you are going to by answering my question, then please don't answer.

I see that Cisco has on their list of CCIE-Sec lab equipment 3 software products- "certificate services support", "ACS", and "Policy Mgr".

I am wondering if, during the test does one have to configure these software packages and the lab hardware (routers, switches, pix) or just configure your lab hardware to use the services provided by these software packages (configure a router to use a certificate from the certificate services or configure a switch to use tacacs+ for authentication from ACS).

Thanks for the help!
David