From: Paul Borghese [mailto:paul98@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 6 March 2002 3:32 a.m.
To: security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NAT translation from Outside In

I know it is possible on a Pix to perform NAT from the Inside going
Outside, but is is possible to perform NAT from the Outside going
Inside?

This can be done on the router, but I have not been able to figure out
how to do it on the PIX.

Take care,

To unsubscribe from the SECURITY list, send a message to
majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the body containing: unsubscribe SECURITY