Re: PIX 520 upgrade question posted 01/24/2002

I'm only studying 6,  I figure by the time I'm ready to take the *&^%$ lab, it
will be on 6.   Besides, there's greater wealth of material in 6 that they could
test you on.  It's easier to go from 6 back to 5.2 than the other way around.

Rodgers Moore

--
Rodgers Moore, CCIE #8153, CCNP-Security, CCDP
Design and Security Consultant