From: Stefan Fouant [mailto:sfouant@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 7:09 PM
To: Doug Marschke
Cc: juniper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Lab prep for JNCIE-ER [9:5580]

Yep... I think the plan at this time is to retrofit my lab with 2-3
J-Series and 5-6 Olives.  I will use the J-Series to do all the QoS
prep, Services, etc. and I will use the Olives for all the routing
protocol stuff.

The other option would be to use a v-rack of J-Series gear but I haven't
seen any... Doug, when will IE Training have their rack rental stuff
available?

Stefan Fouant

On 4/29/08, Doug Marschke  wrote:
> Not sure if services work on an olive? I high doubt it, so J-series
> would be the way to go.
>

> Doug Marschke
> Principal Technologist
> Strategic Networks Training
> JNCIE-ER #3, JNCIE-M/T #41, JNCIS-FW, JNCI www.ietraining.net
> (415)902-5702

Of
> Stefan Fouant
> Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 1:24 PM
> To: juniper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Lab prep for JNCIE-ER [9:5580]
>
> Folks,
>
> Does anyone know what version of JUNOS is being utilized in the
JNCIE-ER
> lab and what kind of equipment one would need to prepare?  I have 11
> olives at home and one J4350.  I'm also considering purchasing a
J2320.