From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Stefan Fouant
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 1:24 PM
To: juniper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Lab prep for JNCIE-ER [9:5580]

Does anyone know what version of JUNOS is being utilized in the JNCIE-ER
lab and what kind of equipment one would need to prepare?  I have 11
olives at home and one J4350.  I'm also considering purchasing a J2320.
Would I be able to accomplish the majority of my preparations to sit
this exam using only olives and maybe one or two J-Series devices, or do
I require additional J-Series to begin this in earnest?

Stefan Fouant