RE: JNCIE-ER Lab Pod Gear [9:5161] posted 11/16/2007

Hello group,

For those interested in having hands-on experience with Juniper routers,
i've found this company:

http://www.juniperlab.net/labconfig.htm

Please if someone knows about other companies that rent Juniper routers,
please share that information with the group.

I've been studying for the JNCIS-ER exam and i miss some hands-on
experience. With my Olives i'm not able to play with all that services stuff
:(

Regards,

Antonio Soares
CCIE #18473 (R&S),CCNP,CCIP,JNCIA-ER