From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Antonio Soares
Sent: sexta-feira, 9 de Novembro de 2007 2:41
To: juniper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: JNCIE-ER Lab Pod Gear [9:5161]

I would say that you need a combination of J and M series routers. Both the
OJRE and AJRE courses are built around a 9 routers topology with a
frame-relay switch. It is possible to see that at least the routers London,
Denver and Tokyo are J4300.

You could start with a Virtual Rack like mine:

But of course, there are lots of limitations. For example, without the
ls-0/0/0 and sp-0/0/0 interfaces, it is not possible to configure the L2 and
L3 services.

There's a new J-Net forum:

Post your question there and see if they can help you. Don't forget to share
your findings with us :)

Antonio Soares