RE: Study Materials [9:4143] posted 06/19/2006

Larry,

>From what my sources tell me, those books are still valuable, however due to
lack of the demand they have been discontinued.

HTH,
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Lawrence Halliburton
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:20 AM
To: juniper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Study Materials [9:4143]

Does anyone know the status of the JNCIA and JNCIS book from Cybex.  They
are listed as resources, but out of print.  Are they expected to print more,
or is there a new recommendation for these first levels?

I've gotten an in-depth networking background pursuing the CCIE.  Should
this be enough for me to just take the JNCIP book and get what I need for
the lower certs?

Thanks,

Larry Halliburton, CCNP,
JNCIA-FWV, JNCIA-J
Network Engineer Lead

"Harry Reynolds"
Sent by: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
05/24/2006 08:11 PM
Please respond to
"Harry Reynolds"

juniper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
RE: Study Materials [9:4143]

You should also check out the list of resources at:

http://www.juniper.net/training/certification/resources.html

Regards