community question [9:4027] posted 05/04/2006

on page 518 of JNCIP:

[edit policy-options]
lab@xx# show | find comm
community customers members 65412:300;
community peers members 65412:200;
community r2 members 65412:2;
community transit members 65412:100;

why does the line "community r2 members 65412:2" under r6's stanza? I can't
verify this right now because of short of resources, but I would imagine
there is no need for this community (65412:2) on r6 and r7 since both r3 and
r4 have taken care of this (page 451).

of course, it won't hurt anything.

just wondering