Re: BGP on the VRF [9:2285] posted 12/02/2002

CE-----PE----P--core

               CE

customer owns both CEs.....

infact lets assume same premises but comes different CEs

now what does one do?

essentially i assumed BGP was "bound" to an interface as a "process".....

if that interface is down, we have problem...

even if i use "local-address" and advertise it... what will i give as the
"local address"..should i use "martian"??