SEE ME THROUGH [9:2093] posted 09/15/2002

Dear friend,

 URGENT: TRANSFER OF U.S.$36,561,00.00 ONLY

 My search for an individual who is capable of pursuing
 a highly confidential & urgent business transaction
 has neccessitated my contacting you on this viable
 venture..

 My colleagues & I are members of a recently
 constituted Contract Review & Award Committee of the
 Government owned Nigerian National Petroleum
 Corporation. We are currently in possession of thirty
 six million fivehundred and sixty one thousand united
 states dollars ($36,561,000.00),currently in a secure
 suspense account of the Central Bank of
 Nigeria,awaiting payment into a foreign account of our
 choice.

 This money is as a result of a deal deliberately done
 by us, where weover-invoiced one of the contracts
 awarded under our supervision. The original contract
 has already been executed & commissioned, leaving
 uswith the balance of $36,561,000.00. What we need is
 a foreign bank accountfor us to transfer these funds.
 This we are unable to do ourselves becausewe are
 ordinary civil servants, & the laws of our country
 forbid us fromoperating foreign accounts.

 If you agree to assist us in this transaction, my
 colleagues & I have
 decided to share the funds as follows:

 h 20% to you for providing us with an account & for
safe keeping of
 the funds.

 h 70%to us the originators of this deal.

 h 10% to cover any expenses (both local &
 international) that might
 be incurred during the course of this transaction.

 Be assured that this transaction is absolutely risk
 free on your part,& all modalities have been put in
 place for a smooth & easy transferwithin 14 working
 days from the commencement of the deal.

 Contact me as soon as you receive this via my e-mail
 address, whetheryou are interested or not. In case you
 are not, it will enable us tofind another alternative
 arrangement. Please endeavour to keep this
 transactionto yourself, as we are top government
 officials & we do not want anytype of exposure.

 I await your immediate reply.

 Best regards,
 DR CHARLES NUJOMA

 PLEASE YOUR PHONE NUMBER WILL BE NEEDED ON THIS TRANSACTION.