Re: Passed CCNA&CCNP in a month [9:826] posted 11/22/2001

That's really under-impressive.  Sure does say a lot to the worthlessness of
the Cisco Professional Certifications.  I'm sure your charging a nice little
fee for this 'new found' study material.  Now, what does your meaningless
banter about CCNP have to do with Juniper?  Go pimp your garbage in an NT or
Redhat newsgroup where they might care about cheapening the worth of
legitimate certifications.

-A

http://www.groupstudy.com/list/juniper.html