Input/Output rate [7:132422] posted 08/28/2008

I have a cisco 2811 and am wondering how to change the default in/output
rate sampling...

When you do a "show interface" within the output it displays:

5 minute input rate
5 minute output rate

How can I change the time frame to say 30 secs, or even an hour or so?