Input/Output rate [7:132422] posted 08/28/2008

I have a cisco 2811 and am wondering how to change the default in/output
rate sampling...

When you do a "show interface" within the output it displays:

5 minute input rate
5 minute output rate

How can I change the time frame to say 30 secs, or even an hour or so?

Thanks,
Richard

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=132422&t=132422