RE: vlan configs [7:132300] posted 08/25/2008

Personally, I like po13 better, but I'll just assume I missed the earlier
part of the thread.  :)

The interface number does not make a difference.  In some switches/IOS the
port channel group must match on both sides, so be aware of that potential

Scott Morris, CCIE4 #4713, JNCIE-M #153, JNCIS-ER, CISSP, et al.
Senior CCIE Instructor

Internetwork Expert, Inc.
Toll Free: 877-224-8987
Outside US: 775-826-4344