SNMP Issue [7:132332] posted 08/19/2008

Hi all,

I'm installing a second Cisco Works server on my network and I am stuck (
devices aren't being discovered). I have the severs set up with all of the
same snmp information, groups, but the only difference is the IP Address.
I've configured all of the traps to be sent to the new device as well, but
still no luck?

Question:

Do I have to setup or enable a different set of snmp groups for the 2nd
server?

Cedric

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=132332&t=132332