RE: What some of the common interview questions you as [7:132205] posted 08/05/2008

not common but thought provoking....

tell me about a time in your life when you've had conflict, explain how you
dealt with the conflict and how you resolved it ?

tell me 3 things in your life you are most proud of, and why

tell me 3 things in your life you are least proud of, and why

have you ever been in a position where you boss has told you to do something
that you did not agree with, what did you do?

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=132207&t=132205