From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 July 2008 18:11
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: OT: out of band management [7:132128]

Hello,

I'm curious to see what other people are using for console access to routers
and switches in production data centers. I've used Moxa and Avocent in the
past, but I'd like to see what others are using.

-Bobby
This e-mail has been scanned for viruses

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=132179&t=132128