-----Mensagem original-----

               De: "Matlock, Kenneth L"
Assn.: RE: Question: IPv6 Addressing [7:132163]
Data: Qui 31 Jul 2008 12:29
Tamanho: 2K
Para: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I believe what he means, is that :CD3: is interpreted as :0CD3: , not as
:CD30:

Just like in real life, any leading zeroes are meaningless, but trailing
zeros are significant. Such as 100 in decimal is the same as 0100, not
1000 (add a trailing 0 completely changes the value, whereas a leading 0
doesn't change anything).

Ken Matlock
Network Analyst
(303) 467-4671