security lab changes pending [7:131823] posted 07/04/2008

I was planning on starting my security lab preparations right about now.

If the security lab changes in the upcoming months, does this mean I have to
delay my pursuit of this specialty ?

How long do I need to delay ?

Are all vendors' security workbooks now out of date ?

Which vendor is going to have their workbook updated first ?

Mike

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=131823&t=131823