From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Arden Packeer
Sent: Thursday, 3 July 2008 6:25 PM
To: CCIETalk.com
Cc: Cisco Nuts; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Narbik Joins IPExpert....Interesting !!

They are giving away rack time on twitter:  http://twitter.com/ipexpert

"Stay focused on your "tweets" this month... we will be giving out 2,000
HOURS worth of Proctor Labs rack time... only to Twitter followers!"

If ever there was a reason to join twitter, this is it!

---
Arden Packeer
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE #20716 R&S)
Cisco Systems Instructor (CCSI #31090)

contactme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://ardenpackeer.com

http://cciepursuit.wordpress.com/2008/07/03/ipexpert-ipexpert-partners-with-