Cisco expands CCNA (again) [7:131695] posted 06/26/2008
- Subject: Cisco expands CCNA (again) [7:131695]
- From: "Thomas Jones" <notquiteleet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 09:57:06 -0400
Now you have a CCNA Voice, Wireless, and Security
* CCNA Voice: Summary: Voice using Call Manager Express, Cisco
Unity Express, and UC500. Includes: Traditional voice standards/
protocols (eg T1 CCS), VoIP protocols (eg, MGCP), Voice Gateway
concepts/config, Call Manager Express concepts/config, UC500 product
details and GUI config, and Basic Unity Express concepts/config.
* CCNA Security: Summary: router-oriented security. Includes:
Describe security threats and products, secure the router CLI with
local usernames, configure the router IPS feature set, configure ACLs,
security reporting, configure IOS Firewall feature set, site-to-site
VPNs with routers.
* CCNA Wireless: Summary: describe, configure, and troubleshoot
wireless LANs using Cisco gear.
One should guard against preaching to young people success in the
customary form as the main aim in life. The most important motive for
work in school and in life is pleasure in work, pleasure in its
result, and the knowledge of the value of the result to the community.
-Albert Einstein, On Education
Message Posted at:
FAQ, list archives, and subscription info: http://www.groupstudy.com/list/cisco.html