RE: Brian D'Andrea [7:129099] posted 06/23/2008

Fred,

If your going to take the CCNA/CCNDA from the trainingcamp, take it with
Brian.  He is by far the best, in my opinion.  He very verbal and strong
which is what you will need in a bootcamp enviroment. He makes sure you
understand the content. I got all my certs through him.  He is also the only
CCNP instructor too.  Im studying up to get the upper hand before taking his
class. I wont take a class if he isnt teaching it.

Sorry, for the late response, I just noticed your message, hopefully you
already have your cert....good luck.

Frank B
Sr. Technical Instructor
Fujitsu
CCNA, CCDA....and soon CCNP/DP and CCIE....LOL!

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=131648&t=129099