ISDN Bundle [7:131565] posted 06/17/2008

Hi All,

My knowledge is abit rusty on this old technology but i have the following
task that require some input from the study group.

We need to bundle 2 BRI ISDN lines (backup links) to dail to a head site .
Give the customer 256k backup speed.

Would two dailer profiles or rotary group work?

We can use dialer profiles and probably need to use rip to load balance the
data.

any ideas would be great.

Ta

Simon