Why I wont work for AT&T [7:131561] posted 06/17/2008

Just to throw this out there for discussion.

Who the hell would actually email their social security number to a head
hunter? I understand why they have to ask for it - AT&T requires a social
security number before even reading your resume.

This just reaffirms why I think AT&T is ran by a complete bunch of
dumbasses.

But, thats just my opinion.

:shrug:

--

notquiteleet@xxxxxxxxx

People will listen a great deal more patiently while you explain your
mistakes than when you explain your successes.
-- Wilbur N. Nesbit --

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=131561&t=131561