Dynamips and real switches help [7:131462] posted 06/09/2008

Hi all,

Long time reader first time poster and all that..

I'm after some advice, I'm wanting to get into the switch side of dynamips
for a while now and after just buying my first 2950 I want to add it into my
lab, now to do this I know I have to start getting creative with the
hardware that I buy mainly being a USB NIC choice or Quad Fast Ethernet PCI

I was wondering if people here can list what actual hardware they use to
hook their switches up into dynamips as I don't want to spend a whole lot of
time and money if its no use.

Any help / advice is greatly appreciated