online CCNP level class to take before focus on CCIE? [7:131452] posted 06/09/2008

I'm looking for an online CCNP course that will help me fill in a few
gaps before I start studying for the CCIE written (and lab!).

(I feel fairly confidant I could take the CCNA test with a few days
preparation)

Any suggestions on such a class?  I have a crazy travel schedule
(sometimes 2 or 3 major cities, each 500+ mi apart in one week), so
ideally this would be a class that I could click through at my own pace,
as I tend to have huge chunks of free time between gigs.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=131452&t=131452