Re: stripping public bgp as numbers [7:131435] posted 06/07/2008

That depends whose BGP table you would like to influence.
Try manipulating the following arguments:
Local-as, no-prepend, replace-as, and dual-as

--
Narbik Kocharians
CCSI#30832, CCIE# 12410 (R&S, SP, Security)

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=131437&t=131435