RE: Site to Site VPN [7:131026] posted 04/23/2008

In my opinion, the reason why different sites have to be seperate network
segments is because Site A would not route packets to Site B network if the
same network is locally in Site A. If I have understood your problem
correctly you would have to consider NAT as your solution to this problem.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=131029&t=131026