failure notice [7:130877] posted 04/01/2008

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at tbh2.hiwaay.net.

:
This address no longer accepts mail.

From: "findley bob"
Subject: Hermes
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 00:04:32 +0000
M:95.5423 C:97.9508 )

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C89464.030BCF57

      Prestige Replicas
=09
=09Prestige Watches
=09            Rolex Sports Models, Rolex Datejusts,Aigner, Alain =
Silberstein,
      Audemars Piguet, Bell & Ross, Breguet Breitling, Bvlgari, Cartier, =
Chane,l Chopard,=20
      Concord, Corum, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Ebel, Emporio, Armani, =
Franck Muller,
      Glashutte, Gucci, Hermes Watches, IWC, Jacob & Co Jaeger, =
LeCoultre, Longines,
       Louis Vuitton, Mont Blanc, Movado, Omega, Oris, Panerai, Patek =
Philippe, Philip Stein,
       Porsche Design, Rado, Roger Dubuis, Sarcar, Tag Heuer, =
Technomarine, Vacheron Constantin,      Zenith  =20
Click here
   =20
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C89464.030BCF57

    Prestige Replicas
=09
=09Prestige Watches
=09

      Rolex Sports Models, Rolex Datejusts,Aigner, Alain =
Silberstein,
      Audemars Piguet, Bell & Ross, Breguet Breitling, Bvlgari, Cartier, =
Chane,l Chopard,
      Concord, Corum, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Ebel, Emporio, Armani, =
Franck Muller,
      Glashutte, Gucci, Hermes Watches, IWC, Jacob & Co Jaeger, =
LeCoultre, Longines,=20
      Louis Vuitton, Mont Blanc, Movado, Omega, Oris, Panerai, Patek =
Philippe, Philip Stein,=20
      Porsche Design, Rado, Roger Dubuis, Sarcar, Tag Heuer, =
Technomarine, Vacheron Constantin,
      Zenith

Click =
here