From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 3:24 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Passed the RS written.. Again [7:129419]

I passed the v3 RS written exam today. I should be happy, but....

I passed the RS written v2 about 18 months ago. I passed with no problem on
the first try. After that I started studying voice stuff for work and took
it so far as to pass the voice track written exam. Again, I passed on the
first try.

V3 RS took me several tries. In the exam, I found misspelled words, poor
grammar, and router output examples that were so small I could barely read
them. This makes me wonder if there is any kind of quality control going in
to these exams. If Cisco doesn't bother to proof read their exams before
they sell them to people, then who's to say that the content of the
questions is any better?

Now that I'm finished ranting, I can start hitting up the labs ;-)

-Bobby
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or
taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=129662&t=129419