Re: CCIE Adivce [7:129623] posted 02/03/2008

I hear some talking about the proc. log to the router during the 1st half of
time and try to make some changes .
I cant believe it but some ppl found their config has changed when they came
back after the break

Mohamed

""C C""  wrote in message
> Thank you for the advice.
>
> I currently use IPExperts, and have been to the week long bootcamp.  I
> guess
> I am going to have to buckle down and really work through some of the
> labs,
> as well as become a little more active on their boards.
>
> I also do everything I can to verify as I go.  I also reload my entire
> atleast three times (lunch, mid-afternoon, hour before finish).  Also, as
> for the timelines mentioned by Scott, while I dont believe in them as
> much,
> I do believe I should be a fair amount of the way through the Layer 2 /
> IGP
> section before lunch if I want any chance.  On my second attempt, I was
> extremely happy, I had made it through Layer 2, IGP, and was almost
> through
> BGP by lunch time.  And on that one I actually only missed one question on
> those three sections.
>
> I have rescheduled my lab.  At first it wasn't until July because of no
> dates available, but just this evening, one in early March opened up, and
> have secured it.  While I dont want to become one of those people that
> take
> it once a month like 10 times before they pass, I really want to get this
> out of the way now.
>
> If there is any more advice, I am wide open to hearing more stuff.
>
> Thanks
> CC

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=129636&t=129623