RE: BSCI/CCIE Written - Misc. OSPF Questions [7:128310] posted 11/27/2007

Stub area: NO LSA 5
Totally Stubby Area: NO LSA 3,4 and 5
Not-So-Stubby area: No LSA 5
Not-So-Totally-Stubby-Area: No LSA 3,4,5

This is as far as i can recollect from internetworking expert COD.

> Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 11:12:42 -0500> From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: BSCI/CCIE Written - Misc. OSPF Questions
[7:128310]> > Are you sure any totally stubby or totally NSSA blocks type
4's?
Everything> I've read only mentions Type 3, 5 being blocked at the ABR.> >
I'm
going to test this today in my lab, and post the results.> > Thanks for the
Send a smile, make someone laugh, have some fun! Start now!
http://www.freemessengeremoticons.ca/?icid=EMENCA122

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=128322&t=128310