From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 7:32 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: vpn client questions [7:128257]

I have a box at home that I use when I have to connect from home.  I
installed windows 2003 so I could use it as a guniea pig for windows
stuff.
If I want to connect to my VPN account I usually have to use a VM.  I
was
just curious if there was any way to accomplish this as the machine is
not
that fast and VMware is very slow on it.  Is there a way to connect to a
cisco 3000 using RRAS?

Ted Kim wrote:

> What was the purpose of this? Were you trying to get a remote
> server
> connected to a corporate network elsewhere? If so, why not use
> RRAS?
>
> Ted

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=128315&t=128257