Bandwidth best practices [7:127874] posted 11/07/2007

Is there a common industry threshold, when monitoring circuit bandwidth
utilization, to say when it is time to upgrade?

In other words, we can that it is common to monitor utilization and when it
exceeds 60 % (let's say) that this is the point when it is appropriate to
begin the process to upgrade the circuit size.

I'd like to know your response to the above as well as state a few factors
which go into making a decision

thank you

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=127874&t=127874