Re: Will Cisco hire with just CCIE? [7:125164] posted 08/15/2007

Hey what about those CCENT's?

I suppose we could still let the "stuff" roll downhill one more step right?

Yay for not being on THE bottom anymore lol

On 8/15/07, Marko Milivojevic  wrote:
> > have a problem with us "CCNA onlys"?  ;-)
> Lower life forms, thats what CCNA's all are >:-]
Thomas Jones

People will listen a great deal more patiently while you explain your
mistakes than when you explain your successes.
-- Wilbur N. Nesbit --