Re: Will Cisco hire with just CCIE? [7:125164] posted 08/15/2007

Hey what about those CCENT's?

I suppose we could still let the "stuff" roll downhill one more step right?

Yay for not being on THE bottom anymore lol

--
Thomas Jones
notquiteleet@xxxxxxxxx

People will listen a great deal more patiently while you explain your
mistakes than when you explain your successes.
-- Wilbur N. Nesbit --

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=125203&t=125164