Re: L3 routed network [7:125087] posted 08/14/2007

In a pure L3 environment, you do not need to worry about any L2
redundancy protocol.  Your EIGRP configuration will take care of all
the redundancy.  This is the benefit of using a pure L3 deployment.
You will end up with zero loops, so you don't have the issue of STP,
plus all your redundancy/loadbalancing is handled inside your
much-easier-to-troubleshoot EIGRP configuration.

Thanks,
Russ

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/netsol/ns432/c649/cdccont_0900aecd801a8a2d.pdf

Message Posted at: