Re: L3 routed network [7:125087] posted 08/14/2007

I just want to point out that the only L3 broadcast domain is a single
access switch itself and localised at that. The access switch would be
configured with 'no switchport' and hence connected with a point-to-point
routed link to the distribution. Same thing for distribution->core and all
over the network

Is your response still the same?

Thank you

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/netsol/ns432/c649/cdccont_0900aecd801a8a2d.pdf