RE: CCNP BSCI exam taken today, failed [7:124275] posted 07/30/2007

Joe,

thank you for the vote of confidence and the tips.  I'd planned on reading
the authorized self study guide atleast twice before I go in for the exam.
The above seems like a good start to measure my preparation.

Message Posted at:
http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=124304&t=124275