RE: Help wanted regarding jobs in India [7:124182] posted 07/28/2007

Hi Bernie,

I am currently earning around $1000 per month and would certainly want to
grow to around $3000 per month.
Since I am a family person I can spend around $2K for my studies from my
savings.
I ahve worked approx. on all the fields(netware, Microsoft, Cisco (CCNA,2
papers of CCNP almost four years back), Sonicwall, Checkpoint, solaris)
networks being my primary line. You are right because lately I have tried
studying and found that I am already getting memory lapses(maybe the age is
catching up), but I have find a solution fast as I am unable to cope up with
the financial pressure.

Thanks

Manish

Message Posted at: